Zone1 13/50 is a racist lie (Pt.2)

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Since math is racist, let's do some math to debunk the 13/50 lie.

“Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.”
This has been a common statement made here. It is incorect.

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. In 2020, whites(3,642,932) made up 51 percent of all criminal offenders. 29.5 percent(2,122,038) were black. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

Christopher Tremoglie, Most of the people killed by the police are white, Washington Examiner, October 05, 2021, Most of the people killed by the police are white - Washington Examiner

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2020-incident-based-data

U.S. Department of the Census, U.S. and World Population Clock, April 1, 2020, Population Clock

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2020 Table 43

“Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2014 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.”

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. In 2020, whites(3,642,932) made up 51 percent of all criminal offenders. 29.5 percent(2,122,038) were black. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

Christopher Tremoglie, Most of the people killed by the police are white, Washington Examiner, October 05, 2021, Most of the people killed by the police are white - Washington Examiner

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2020-incident-based-data

U.S. Department of the Census, U.S. and World Population Clock, April 1, 2020, Population Clock

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2020 Table 43
Dont take FBI crime stats seriously because some deep blue cities did not report

You're really struggling to gaslight people, but they're not buying it.:auiqs.jpg:

You have become a Scampandemic all by yourself IM 1.0 .

Well done OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't have to gaslight. I posted the actual numbers.

Four year-old numbers compiled before cities started downgrading severity levels of many crimes, before courts started applying leniency to many offenders, and before law-enforcement agencies quit submitting their data to the FBI.

If you really believe "crime is down" like the idiot Biden keeps saying, I suggest you take a little walk down any MLK Blvd. in any city of this country at 2:30 AM. Then be sure to come back and report what a fun time you had.

Do you think that just because you're black, woke, and all self-righteous, those thug culture brothers on the streets won't pimp your ass out and make you turn tricks for money? You need to get out from behind that computer screen and find out what the real world is like, son. It's not like you think it is.

Imagine if I said 100/60, meaning that 100% of the mass shootings, are being done by just 60% of the population. 13/50 is intentionally racist framing, lumping all blacks in with that severely insignificant figure that doesn't even amount to 1%. lol Saltines thought they really had an ace in the hole with that one.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Four year-old numbers compiled before cities started downgrading severity levels of many crimes, before courts started applying leniency to many offenders, and before law-enforcement agencies quit submitting their data to the FBI.

If you really believe "crime is down" like the idiot Biden keeps saying, I suggest you take a little walk down any MLK Blvd. in any city of this country at 2:30 AM. Then be sure to come back and report what a fun time you had.

Do you think that just because you're black, woke, and all self-righteous, those thug culture brothers on the streets won't pimp your ass out and make you turn tricks for money? You need to get out from behind that computer screen and find out what the real world is like, son. It's not like you think it is.

Bullshit. But b's like you always have excuses.

So try shutting up idiot. I posted the numbers and they debunk the 13/50 lie. That's the same 13/50 lie whites like you were saying in 2020. And I live in the real world chump. I've waked some of the hardest streets in ths country and haven't been scratched. I walked through New Orleans at 3 am., Walked in D.C. at 2 am, I've walked in LA in the early morning. I did an all night vigil in Kansas City in the hood, and I've partied in East St Louis in the early hours plenty. So maybe your punk ass might get pimped, but I have never been the one. If you don't know how to go to a dark place when you need to, that's your problem boy. Because the only thug culture people I'm concerned about are those punks in blue uniforms.

Last edited:
Now you're saying it's underreported hahahhaha. Y'all just hate black people. Period.
Its a matter of record

Major deep blue democrat cities have not reported

The FBI is lying to save lib reputations

Bullshit. But b's like you always have excuses.

So try shutting up idiot. I posted the numbers and they debunk the 13/50 lie. That's the same 13/50 lie whites like you were saying in 2020. And I live in the real world chump. I've waked some of the hardest streets in ths country and haven't been scratched. I walked through New Orleans at 3 am., Walked in D.C. at 2 am, I've walked in LA in the early morning. I did an all night vigil in Kansas City in the hood, and I've partied in East St Louis in the early hours plenty. So maybe your punk ass might get pimped, but I have never been the one. If you don't know how to go to a dark place when you need to, that's your problem boy. Because the only thug culture people I'm concerned about are those punks in blue uniforms.

That's quite the story you told there, bro. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back