2016: Conservatism WON the presidential popular vote

More votes for conservative principles than liberal principles.
Bullshit. What conservative principle of Trump's got traction?

Not trade - he's closer to Bernie Sanders.
Not immigration - Obama has deported more than anyone.
Not abortion - he's no culture warrior.
Not defense - military spending is still at all-time highs as a % of GDP.
Not foreign policy - he's a Russian agent doing the bidding of Putin.

Conservatives lost big time in 2016. All of their issues lost, along with all of their candidates.

Liberals love to tell us how not conservative our guys are when we're winning and then somehow they still hate them with such vitriol. Fuck your bull shit.

Well I don't know how you call it winning when 51.1% of the conservative base didn't vote for Donald Trump?

You can't call it winning while Hillary Clinton kicked his ass in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes, along with everyone knowing that Putin & FBI director James Comey moved the goal posts on Clinton's side of the field--LOL

EVERYONE knows that Comrade Trump is the most Illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the Oval Office. EVERYONE knows that if not for Putin & James Comey's unprecedented intervention into this election, that there is no way in HELL that Donald Trump would be the President elect today.

And if you would scroll up a few posts you'll be shocked to learn that most conservatives never believed Trump to be a conservative, much less a Republican. And there's links to prove it.

173183_600.jpg

Conservatives lost big time in 2016. All of their issues lost, along with all of their candidates.

Liberals love to tell us how not conservative our guys are when we're winning and then somehow they still hate them with such vitriol. Fuck your bull shit.
Yes, using conservative criteria.

What's Trump going to do to the deficit & debt, with the willing help of "conservatives" in Congress?

Oh, Obama's going out. Suddenly, the debt is an issue for you now.

Well I don't know how you call it winning when 51.1% of the conservative base didn't vote for Donald Trump?

You can't call it winning while Hillary Clinton kicked his ass in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes, along with everyone knowing that Putin & FBI director James Comey moved the goal posts on Clinton's side of the field--LOL

EVERYONE knows that Comrade Trump is the most Illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the Oval Office. EVERYONE knows that if not for Putin & James Comey's unprecedented intervention into this election, that there is no way in HELL that Donald Trump would be the President elect today.

And if you would scroll up a few posts you'll be shocked to learn that most conservatives never believed Trump to be a conservative, much less a Republican. And there's links to prove it.

173183_600.jpg

Hillary's numbers were inflated, anyways.

173183_600.jpg

False. You're wrong, as usual.

Don't you mean 'Suddenly, the debt is not an issue for you'? You wingnuts have been screaming about it for 8 years, after being silent about it for the previous 8 years.

Is it time to be silent again, now that a Republican is POTUS?

If I meant that, I would've said it. I've seen liberals totally pivot and say our debt/deficit spending is healthy for the Obama years. We "don't need/want austerity."

173183_600.jpg

False. You're wrong, as usual.

Nope.

Don't you mean 'Suddenly, the debt is not an issue for you'? You wingnuts have been screaming about it for 8 years, after being silent about it for the previous 8 years.

If I meant that, I would've said it. I've seen liberals totally pivot and say our debt/deficit spending is healthy for the Obama years.

No you didn't, liar.

We "don't need/want austerity."
That's not the same as saying debt is healthy, you dishonest prick.

The Democratic position was that spending on massive infrastructure would put millions to work, paying taxes, stirring business growth, which produce more taxes, all of which pays for the infrastructure and brings down the debt.

Now watch Trump and the Republicans make that same pitch, after denying it under Obama. Trump is already making that argument with the wall.

Conservative Republican: 45.95%
Conservative Libertarian: 3.28%
Conservative Independent (McMullin): 0.53%
Conservative Constitution: 0.15%

Conservative Total: 49.91%

Liberal Democrat: 48.04%
Liberal Green: 1.06%

Liberal Total: 49.10%

Even with all the illegals (and felons) voting, liberals still lost the total popular vote; and this narrative that Hillary won the popular vote is superficial, phony nonsense like everything else coming from the liberal establishment.

Well then 49.91% find out they didn't vote for a Conservative, much less Republican it's going to be kind of fun to watch their reactions.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News
utm_term=.cjxm3vrP#.cdljw5ve
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse
DONALD TRUMP PROPOSES CHILD-CARE SUBSIDIES

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Furthermore, Illegals cannot vote in this country. And I doubt any of them would be stupid enough to try, only to get caught and deported. Felons can't vote either.

This is a classic talk out both ends of your mouth play by the Democrats. You sell Trump as really a Democrat and then talk about how he is not what you stand for. It has to be one or the other though, dude.

Trump doesn't have a conservative bone in his body--that's why 51.1% of the Conservative base DIDN'T vote for him. That's why Establishment Republicans wouldn't support him. That's why the Republican convention was totally VACANT of real conservatives that refused to attend.

He's not conservative, BUT he deserves a T.V. emmy award for his performance, because he sure as hell fooled a lot of people into believing he was. Read the links I just gave you dumbass.

No conservative would ever propose child care subsidies aka another Obamacare type program. Trump did. No Conservative would have ever supported single payer health care. Trump did. Conservatives hate eminent domain, Trump loves it. No conservative would ever threaten American corporations with a 10% penalty on overseas jobs. Trump did and is still doing it. No conservative would ever approve of Tariffs, Trump does. And NO conservative would have ever shown up on FOX News to praise Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill, and TRUMP did.

You voted for him because you thought you were going to get a wall, and send out Gestapo squads to rip out 11 million illegals out of this country. But Trump is for a pathway to citizenship also.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

You were roped a doped.

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

It was Democrats & Russia that elected Donald Trump. And it's no surprise that Democrats would vote for another Democrat.

So why didn't you vote for him?

If I meant that, I would've said it. I've seen liberals totally pivot and say our debt/deficit spending is healthy for the Obama years.

No you didn't, liar.

We "don't need/want austerity."
That's not the same as saying debt is healthy, you dishonest prick.

The Democratic position was that spending on massive infrastructure would put millions to work, paying taxes, stirring business growth, which produce more taxes, all of which pays for the infrastructure and brings down the debt.

Now watch Trump and the Republicans make that same pitch, after denying it under Obama. Trump is already making that argument with the wall.

Please, fuckface. How many billions did we give for the stimulus? Who gives a shit that Obama didn't get more money for his crony capitalists. And bringing it back; I've seen this. Dems only care about the debt when a Repub is in office. It doesn't mean shit to you. And that's more analysis than name calling.

Forum List

Back