AGAIN...... Why are people so ignorant? Not one use of the word "Hamas"!

Israel has done this to themselves.
I have been told here that, because the innocent men, women & children of Gaza had not previously somehow overthrown Hamas, they deserve what they get. It's at that point you know to just cash in your chips and observe going forward. Anything else is wasted motion.

Hamas committed some unspeakable atrocities for which there is no excuse. Israel chose to respond the way they have, with an abject slaughter. I don't see anyone to support here, except for the innocent on both sides. And what a goddamn shame that even needs to be said.

Last edited:
Would you Pro-Hamas readers evidently like CBS's Ed O'keefe and Cindy McCain are.... please explain why the country that saw
As of 1 December 2023, around 1,332 Israelis have been killed since 7 October including 395 IDF soldiers,
BLAMED for the situation?
Hamas launched an offensive on 10/7/23... are you forgetting?

WHAT ISRAEL WANTS: To remove Hamas from power in Gaza.
WHAT HAMAS WANTS: To maintain its control over the coastal enclave.
THE STICKING POINT: Israel has made destroying Hamas’ military and governing capabilities a central aim of its war against the militant group, which has ruled Gaza since it violently overran the territory in 2007.
After Hamas’ stunning attack on Oct. 7, when 1,200 people were killed and 250 taken hostage, according to Israeli authorities, Israel has vowed to ensure the group does not pose a threat to its citizens again. It also says it wants to maintain open-ended security control over the territory after the war ends.

So why do people like Cindy McCain, and the

Majority in U.S. Now Disapprove of Israeli Action in Gaza​

Approval has dropped from 50% to 36% since November

Why is Israel NOW disapproved by the biased MSM? Evidently it is OK for Muslims to attack non-Muslims but it is NOT
ok to eliminated any future attacks by the Hamas that by the way gets it's support indirectly from the Israelis and the USA!
"For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from.
Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.
Israeli officials said these permits, which allow Gazan laborers to earn higher salaries than they would in the enclave, were a powerful tool to help preserve calm.
Tal Schneider

To me it is the idiocy of those people that believe the BIASED MSM and the position the BIASED MSM takes AGAINST Israel and FOR HAMAS!

The following is a transcript of an interview with Cindy McCain, World Food Programme executive director, that aired on March 31, 2024.

ED O'KEEFE: When you or your colleagues speak with Israeli officials about getting that access, what is the reason they're giving you why they're not letting you in? Do they not understand the situation? Or is there some other reason?

CINDY MCCAIN: Well, I'm not really sure where the mistake has been made, but I do know that there's been accusations that somehow the U.N. isn't doing their job, which couldn't be further from the truth. So I think again, it's politics. I think it's something that- that we're, you know, various factions are involved in, all I want, all I need to know is when and where we can take the food in, make sure that we can distribute it. That's what I want to know from the Israeli government.

NOT ONE WORD BLAMING HAMAS! What ignorance and WHY are these people ignoring REALITY?
I see you are a Gazaphobe.

I see you are a Gazaphobe.
Gazaphobe? Is that someone who doesn’t want more Jew-haters imported into this country? The majority of the Gazans supported the savage massacre of innocent Jews on October 7. Why should we bring in more people who would like to see the same done to American Jews?

Israel has done this to themselves.

Good gawd you're an ass.

Islamic ideology has been completely hostile to both Judaism and Christianity since it was invented by Arab warlord. Hamas exhibits behaviors customary to 7th century Islamism; war, rapine and conquest. Where do think those behaviors came from?

Good gawd you're an ass.

Islamic ideology has been completely hostile to both Judaism and Christianity since it was invented by Arab warlord. Hamas exhibits behaviors customary to 7th century Islamism; war, rapine and conquest. Where do think those behaviors came from?
Rome?

Gazaphobe? Is that someone who doesn’t want more Jew-haters imported into this country? The majority of the Gazans supported the savage massacre of innocent Jews on October 7. Why should we bring in more people who would like to see the same done to American Jews?
Why is ok for you to hate and live in the US?

Forum List

Back