Alice Stewart, 58, Died Suddenly

Nope, I still worked everyday as scheduled and collected the same paycheck as contracted.

So did you receive "Government Assistance" due to being out 5 weeks?

Few weeks and none of your dang business.

Few weeks and none of your dang business.
No, really it is.

You cry about the unfortunate that "Lost Jobs" but in reality the Government saved their ass and your ass and paid them and you accordingly. That Government would be the Trump Administration.

So it is my business.

No, really it is.

You cry about the unfortunate that "Lost Jobs" but in reality the Government saved their ass and your ass and paid them and you accordingly. That Government would be the Trump Administration.

So it is my business.
BS. Im a tax payer so id say BS. My employer also pays unemployment so BS again.

In fact, where I worked nearly a thousand lost there jobs with only maybe a hundred coming back within a few months.

Now. You are bitching at how government saved us, BUT IGNORING THEY SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN.

So spare me your pompus BS

BUT IGNORING THEY SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN.
It wasn't shut down.
People worked from home and many businesses chanced their SOP.

In fact, where I worked nearly a thousand lost there Their jobs with only maybe a hundred coming back within a few months.

What business are you claiming did this ^^^^^
Don't be a coward and deflect, tell us this industry that shut down 1,000's of jobs with ONLY a 100 returning.

It wasn't shut down.
People worked from home and many businesses chanced their SOP.

What business are you claiming did this ^^^^^
Don't be a coward and deflect, tell us this industry that shut down 1,000's of jobs with ONLY a 100 returning.
Fucking Refinery asshole. Who da fuck are you to play this stupid game. In fact most production shut down idiot.

We still have supply problems now over it.

Your a dang office puke. Hardly productuve. Probably a govt employee we pay for.

Because of supply and demand.
No Governor shut down an Essential Business like a refinery for the purpose of "Social distancing"
Tell that to small businesses.

Was hard to get a hair cut. Now smartass.. why would demand of gas go down unless we shut down?

Now where did you work? Govt office job?

Second or third person I know has died of turbo cancer. Woman, mid-40s. Dx in late March; she just passed. A rare aggressive form so unusual the drs had to scramble to figure out what--if anything--they could do. Turns out not much. I'm in tears but I'm also so, so angry.

Forum List

Back