America approves Trump impeachment

BBYhgp3.img

Now your acting childish. I thought you were better then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the Schiff Sham? Where is Schiff's proof that the president Colluded with Russia?
Who is the Whistleblower and who were the six other people the whistleblower talked to?
Sp bubba anyone manufacturing evidence would be the democrats.

He doesn’t get it. Everything the House (Schiff and Pelosi) did was illegal and they think they can dictate to the Senate how it should go. Why do you think Pelosi hasn’t sent to the Impeachment to the Senate.

Show us specifically what they did that was illegal.

Kept out Republican Congressmen out of meetings. Had closed door secret meetings also have changed the charge of impeachment and have not aloud any witnesses or questioning of witnesses for the Republicans. They have abused the Constitution in the way the impeachment was handled and now they want to give the Senate rules They’re a joke. Why are they holding the impeachment which it isn’t an impeachment because they haven’t turned it over to the Senate. What are they stalling. They’re using the media too try and set up an excuse when the Senate pisses on there bullshit impeachment. Who is blinded by hate. That would be you.

Let's take a look at what you posted.

1. Had Closed Meeting keeping Republican Congressmen out. Sure, except for the Republican Congressmen that were already there. And NO cell phones were allowed. The ones stopped were a bunch of morons waving their cell phones who were not on the comittee to a close committee meeting. These types of meetings are closed and covers sensitive information. No recording devices allowed. An d no complete idjits allowed other than the idjits on the committee.

2, No one is trying to change the Senate Rules from the House. In fact, it's Moscow Mitch that is changing the rules. Rather than being impartial (or even attempting to appear that way) he's openly conspiring with Rump. Not exactly the most impartial way for the Jury Captain does things, I would say. Until Moscow Mitch is relieved of his "Duties" there will NEVER be an operational Senate. And some Republican Senators are starting to speak out. Until this is relieved, there cannot be a fir trial. And until then the House will not release the Impeachment. But since the information keeps rolling in, they just keep gathering more. Wouldn't you? Rump and his merry band of Criminals are the gift that keeps on giving.

Between Rump and Moscow Mitch, the Senate and the Presidency is so broken that it's going to take years to clean it up. And that breakage flows into the House. Until you and people like you start taking a stand against the breakage of the Party of the Rump and runs it off things won't change. Let's hope the average voter is smarter than that.

Congress held closed door secret meetings which the Republicans weren’t privy to but they busted in and Schiffstain had a fit. There whole impeachment process has ignored the Constitution. Libtards make every excuse in the book to avoid the truth. That they are lying pieces of shit. Hence why they are dragging there feet before sending the bogus impeachment to the Senate. They are trying to buy time to save face. Just be ready to say President Trump till 2024 and lose the congress in 2020.

You keep repeating the BS that your handlers tell you to repeat. Putin is proud of you. The Republicans that were on those commissions were already there and were smart enough to not bring their cell phones with them just like the Democrats that were members of that commission did. What you are quoting was the circus. Those idjits knew they weren't supposed to in there and certainly no cell phones were allowed. If that is your idea of security and if that is the idea of the party of the Rump's idea of security every one of you should be denied any security clearance at all.

Don´t let daylight dazzle you when you crawl out of your conspiracy cave once in a while.
Shut the fuck up foreigner you have no say in American politics. Stop trying to influence our political system you fucking toad.
Tell your shithead president to stop intervening in foreign affairs and we can talk about your demand.

Without us your piece of shit country is nothing. Who do they come cry to when they need help. See President Trump doesn’t give a shot about you foreign assholes and is not wasting our money on you. He is using it to make the US better and more powerful. So fuck you and your sissy country. Grow a pair.

I would applaud him doing so but he doesn´t. Talks big and stuff.
You have no idea about countries. Our countries colonized yours, you would not exist without us. We are also the greatest economic area, not you. The time will come and we will dethrone your puppets that keep our countries in your fat asses´ shadow.

Go easy on the drugs and alcohol. It’s destroyed your brain. Keep telling yourself that. That will be the day yours any any country steps foot in the US. They will all be sent back in body bags.

That´s not even necessary. Your puppets are just next door. What if they are unelected?

Germans are PUTIN Russia first to get access to Putin natural gas.
China is getting Russian gas too. Your point?
China, Russia Launch Massive Joint Gas Pipeline
China's not an ally Germany is
Shouldn't Russia pay for trying to influence in our elections? Should the president do everything to stop Germany's gaining access to Russia's natural gas?
Are you being a hypocrite now?
We get that gas for centuries, also during the Cold War.

Germany. They. Oils to defend themselves against the Girl Scouts.

His response tells me that he lived in the Soviet-controlled part of East Germany.

China is getting Russian gas too. Your point?
China, Russia Launch Massive Joint Gas Pipeline
China's not an ally Germany is
Shouldn't Russia pay for trying to influence in our elections? Should the president do everything to stop Germany's gaining access to Russia's natural gas?
Are you being a hypocrite now?
We get that gas for centuries, also during the Cold War.
No you haven't I lived there in Germany or should I say West Germany have you forgotten?
What are you talking about now?
That's funny Just caught you in a lie.
You said
"We get that gas for centuries, also during the Cold War"
West Germany a member of NATO did not buy gas from Russia (Soviet Union.)
so no your response was a lie.
Actually yes, West Germany received gas from the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It began in 1970s IIRC, when the main pipelines for exporting gas were constructed.

But claim that Russia supplied gas to Germany for centuries is nonsense.

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

But, make no mistake, Trump has been impeached.
Trump has been forever exonerated. This House will forever have the shame of the failed charges.

Fake News MSNBC’s Katy Tur and Washington Post reporter Philip Bump display their great civic ignorance by attempting to blame gerrymandering for an outcome in the Senate.

TUR: In case you missed it, majority doesn’t always rule in this country.
In case you missed it? The supermajority requirement for conviction is explicitly stated in the Constitution, so the only way to miss that is to not read the text.

And Senators are elected by a Statewide vote that is impossible to gerrymander.

Forum List

Back