AOC is Tweeting

Hilarious

You must be Joe the plummer

We now know you're too dumb to correctly spell the word "plumber", but do you know what this is?

1714504273596.png

You're like a Minnesotan laughing about how the lifelong Southerner has no idea what a car engine block heater is.

Not every part of the country is big on garbage disposals.

I live in Texas and I know what a car engine block heater is.

Do you know what a garbage disposal is? If you do, you're smarter than Sandy.

You're like a Minnesotan laughing about how the lifelong Southerner has no idea what a car engine block heater is.

We are quite sure you live in a cesspool of hatred and stupidity. ANYONE who buys ANYTHING that stupid bartender says has no standing in anything of consequence.

Reducing profits won't increase production. That is not the purpose of such a move. Oil companies are enjoying record profits. It's not like the excessive giveaways to oil companies will help the taxpayers.
Record profits because of record consumption and inflation.

The question is is their profit margin greater than what inflation would predict. Them selling more oil should lead to making more money.

I’m not arguing that oil companies don’t benefit from tax deals they most certainly do but that’s not what’s driving profits. If you’ve got a problem with the tax code blame your boy Joe. Wasn’t he a Senator for 40 years?

? I’ve lived in 13 different states in all regions of the country. Every place has had garbage disposals. It’s not like one region of the country wouldn’t have need of them like an engine block heater. It

We now know you're too dumb to correctly spell the word "plumber", but do you know what this is?

View attachment 940154
That's a food grinder that feeds Trump sewer rats. Garbage disposals were banned in New York City until 1997.
ghows-PJ-b8c9212b-2ea4-15d7-e053-0100007fb3c0-ad5efc70.jpeg

The average person uses between two and five gallons of water every time they use the garbage disposal. Besides wasting water, the wastewater generated has environmental repercussions. Food waste contains a lot of nitrogen. Wastewater treatment plants remove solids and organic matter from wastewater. Nitrogen, like phosphorus, can act like a pollutant. These nutrients that are so valuable to crops on land contribute to algal blooms that harm aquatic life once wastewater is released to natural bodies of water.

Money and Trouble​

Even ground up, all that extra organic material in your pipes can cause blockages, especially if your pipes are old. (That’s the main reason garbage disposals were banned in New York City until 1997.) The smell of food in the pipes can even attract rats.

In communities with older wastewater treatment plants, as in some New Jersey communities, the additional solid material in the wastewater can strain the facility’s capacity.
FB19bnlXIAA7IS2

Last edited:
We are quite sure you live in a cesspool of hatred and stupidity. ANYONE who buys ANYTHING that stupid bartender says has no standing in anything of consequence.
I bet the little Tart doesn't even know what a Martini is.

Forum List

Back