Biden Bombshell! Creepy Joe praised Communist Leader Tito of Yugoslavia & his country & citizens

Uncle JOE has the MAGA SNOWFLAKES shaking in their boots...

Little bitches.

Biden's gaffes caused Obama to sideline him in the 2008 campaign. Biden even said at one point that he was more qualified to be president than Obama. Joe and O barely spoke to each other, barely campaigned with each other. Biden even made a prediction that O would be tested with an international crisis within 6 months.

"how many times is Joe gonna say something stupid?" Obama bellowed, growing more frustrated as anyone has seen him

top 10 reasons not to vote for Biden: 1. pro segregation history 2.flip flops on abortion 3.innapropriate behavior with women and children 4.plagiarist 5. wants to reach across the aisle and champion right-wing policies 6. calls unfettered corporate trade "progressive" 7. tried to cut social security 3times 8. wrote the crime bill 9.bad health 10.slurred speech

"we dont need to destroy the Taliban. we can re-integrate those folks into the afghan army" - Biden in 2010

who the hell refers to stone cold terrorists as "those folks"?

I worked in recruiting for the Navy from 1999 until 2002, and I can tell you that asthma is an automatic disqualification for military service. Matter of fact, there was a couple of times where a kid with asthma pointed towards their sports participation as proof that they could perform in the service, but that isn't what the medical people say. In the very rare cases where a kid had asthma as a child but grew out of it, they had to prove that they hadn't had an attack in over 3 years.

Sorry, but the considerations for asthma are quite a bit different than what they are for bone spurs.

Interesting; so was having a bone spur a disqualification for Naval Service (if no inflammation was present).

Greg

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't know. Even though I was Head Classifier and Leading Petty Officer for MEPS Amarillo Navy Office, I never heard anything about bone spurs or anyone needing a waiver for said thing. I have had a couple of people come through with flat feet that were disqualified though. Flat feet is the only foot related thing I can remember seeing someone DQ'd for.

We did have a lot of asthma cases though. Probably averaged one every 2 to 3 months.

I had already signed the paperwork for the AF. When I went to Denver for processing, I had flat feet and was working on it, Psoriasis and I had slept walked a time or two. No service would have taken me except for the one that I "Enlisted" in. And I enlisted because I got a draft notice. I had already signed the papers so I was in with no way out.

Doom, Dispair and Agony......

Just out of curiosity, how in the hell do you "fix" flat feet? I thought that condition was permanent and couldn't be fixed.

Psoriasis isn't something that would normally disqualify you.

Sleepwalking is an automatic disqual for joining the Navy. Can't have you sleepwalking over the side of the ship.

I worked in recruiting for the Navy from 1999 until 2002, and I can tell you that asthma is an automatic disqualification for military service. Matter of fact, there was a couple of times where a kid with asthma pointed towards their sports participation as proof that they could perform in the service, but that isn't what the medical people say. In the very rare cases where a kid had asthma as a child but grew out of it, they had to prove that they hadn't had an attack in over 3 years.

Sorry, but the considerations for asthma are quite a bit different than what they are for bone spurs.

Interesting; so was having a bone spur a disqualification for Naval Service (if no inflammation was present).

Greg

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't know. Even though I was Head Classifier and Leading Petty Officer for MEPS Amarillo Navy Office, I never heard anything about bone spurs or anyone needing a waiver for said thing. I have had a couple of people come through with flat feet that were disqualified though. Flat feet is the only foot related thing I can remember seeing someone DQ'd for.

We did have a lot of asthma cases though. Probably averaged one every 2 to 3 months.

I had already signed the paperwork for the AF. When I went to Denver for processing, I had flat feet and was working on it, Psoriasis and I had slept walked a time or two. No service would have taken me except for the one that I "Enlisted" in. And I enlisted because I got a draft notice. I had already signed the papers so I was in with no way out.

Doom, Dispair and Agony......

Just out of curiosity, how in the hell do you "fix" flat feet? I thought that condition was permanent and couldn't be fixed.

Psoriasis isn't something that would normally disqualify you.

Sleepwalking is an automatic disqual for joining the Navy. Can't have you sleepwalking over the side of the ship.

First of all, at one time, they though Psoriasis was catching. It was misdiagnosed often as not. It's since been disproved.

Flat feet was caused by a sports injury. My arches fell. Made my feet as flat as a board. The cure was an old family cure of standing, rocking back and forth on a broom stick for a few hours each day. Hurt like hell. Brought tears to my eyes. During the time of my diagnosis and my induction, my arches raised just enough to barely pass the exam. Not enough for any service except the AF. I was not draftable.

As for sleep walking, it didn't happen very often. The AF overlooked it but the Navy and others wouldn't have. If you score high enough on your ASFABs the AF overlooked certain things.

Forum List

Back