Brave girl makes woke school board PANIC with genius stunt: "This is America!"

This 14 year old girl knows the constitution. And she is a future leader. She goes to the school board giving them education. Read what it says on her shirt.

what makes them "woke?" why do they need to enter the constitution into the minutes?

the little bitch had time, so she uses it to whine about the rules and some ridiculous interpretation of "petition for redress of grievances" as "you need to listen to me right now?" what an entitled little bitch!

what makes them "woke?" why do they need to enter the constitution into the minutes?

the little bitch had time, so she uses it to whine about the rules and some ridiculous interpretation of "petition for redress of grievances" as "you need to listen to me right now?" what an entitled little bitch!
STFU Commie.

Well time to put you on ignore.

I really hope God helps you find what's missing in your life so you can be happy and content. Because no one that thinks those kinds of things is a happy person.

Forum List

Back