Breaking: Donald J. Trump Official Statement On Hillary Clinton's Attack On American Voters

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is so true. Hillary signed her campaign death warrant attacking the patriotic American voters.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

captain-hyperbole-1y966g7.jpg

She really stepped in it this time, didn't she? That hateful bitch thinks she can say or do anything she wants and will still be ushered in as dictator. She just insured that all those undecided voters who DON'T hate Trump will now VOTE for him because she just insulted them in the worst possible way. Good job, Hillary.

Reasonable humans should have contempt for hatred, paranoia, cowardice and stupidity as well as the people who allow themselves to be led by our worst qualities. The worst of us are the only ones excited to vote this year, that's so fucking sad I could cry.

Reasonable humans should have contempt for hatred, paranoia, cowardice and stupidity as well as the people who allow themselves to be led by our worst qualities. The worst of us are the only ones excited to vote this year, that's so fucking sad I could cry.
Well if worse comes to worse we can always move to Colorado, Washington, or Oregon

Bitchlery exemplifies all of that.

To be fair, the 30% or so of the GOP that supports Trump is pretty deplorable.
To be fair, hacks like you, who support Hillary, are pretty damn deplorable for supporting a fucking felon who puts the American people in jeopardy by compromising national security.

I can't believe she thinks only half of trump supporters are deplorable she is giving them too much credit. Fact is anyone who supports Donald or the republican party is a horrible human being and they know it

To be fair, hacks like you, who support Hillary, are pretty damn deplorable for supporting a fucking felon who puts the American people in jeopardy by compromising national security.
^ wild speculation
Really? You support her, even though you know she compromised national security. That's not speculation.
this coming from the republicans who allowed 9/11 to happen

^ wild speculation
Really? You support her, even though you know she compromised national security. That's not speculation.
You won't find a single nice thing I've said about her here. That doesn't mean I'm going to abide social conservatives like yourself trying to destroy everything that has made this country great.

^ wild speculation
You won't find a single nice thing I've said about her here. That doesn't mean I'm going to abide social conservatives like yourself trying to destroy everything that has made this country great.
In other words, you plan to vote for the felon. I rest my case.

Some on the left seem to miss the fact that this is a big deal.

I've been watching presidential campaigns since '68, and very closely since '76, and one thing I have learned is the candidate themselves NEVER personally attacks the other sides supporters.
This sort of thing is to be left for the candidates surrogates and even then when they make repugnant remarks like this, the candidate quickly distances themselves from the person, and or denounces the remarks.

In this case, we have the candidate themselves making extremely derogatory remarks about a very large portion of Americans. These same Americans expect her to represent them just like everyone else.
Hillary has communicated directly to those Americans that she does not want to represent them, and does not want them to be welcome under her term as president.

I doubt this will have the impact it so very well deserves, but it at least should be denounced and discussed for days to come.

While I am not a fan of Trumps, I now more than ever wish for him to win this campaign, and for this awful disgusting lying bitch to be cast aside into the dustbins of American history!

^ wild speculation
this coming from the republicans who allowed 9/11 to happen
geezus....like the democrats could have stopped it....

Some on the left seem to miss the fact that this is a big deal.

I've been watching presidential campaigns since '68, and very closely since '76, and one thing I have learned is the candidate themselves NEVER personally attacks the other sides supporters.
This sort of thing is to be left for the candidates surrogates and even then when they make repugnant remarks like this, the candidate quickly distances themselves from the person, and or denounces the remarks.

In this case, we have the candidate themselves making extremely derogatory remarks about a very large portion of Americans. These same Americans expect her to represent them just like everyone else.
Hillary has communicated directly to those Americans that she does not want to represent them, and does not want them to be welcome under her term as president.

I doubt this will have the impact it so very well deserves, but it at least should be denounced and discussed for days to come.

While I am not a fan of Trumps, I now more than ever wish for him to win this campaign, and for this awful disgusting lying bitch to be cast aside into the dustbins of American history!

as oppose to republicans who never say anything bad about democrats??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back