DACA THUGS Arrested for Human Trafficking!

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
Wow you believe it's only 3. These types of people usually belong to criminal organisations.

The OP link is about 3 DACA participants. You got a link to lots of DACA crime?
DACA-Eligible Immigrants and Crime
Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence

1) Those eligible to apply are not the same ones who have already met all the requirements to join the program.
2) Great. That's the way it is supposed to work. If they are guilty of criminal activity, they get kicked out of the program and are subject to be deported. 622 out of 800, 000 isn't a large amount.
You must have missed the statistic were over the length of the program 2,139. lost there DACA status. I would also like to point out that being here illegally all 800,000 of those are by US law, criminals.

Wow. 3 out of 1.8 million. That's 0.00016% of Daca recipients who are involved in that crime. . Sorry, but as horrendous as their act was, that isn't anywhere near the crime spree that you and Trump-0 want it to be.
Wow you believe it's only 3. These types of people usually belong to criminal organisations.

1) Those eligible to apply are not the same ones who have already met all the requirements to join the program.
2) Great. That's the way it is supposed to work. If they are guilty of criminal activity, they get kicked out of the program and are subject to be deported. 622 out of 800, 000 isn't a large amount.
You must have missed the statistic were over the length of the program 2,139. lost there DACA status. I would also like to point out that being here illegally all 800,000 of those are by US law, criminals.

Yep. A little better than a quarter of 1 percent. Sounds like a real crime wave to me.

Yep. A little better than a quarter of 1 percent. Sounds like a real crime wave to me.
They are breaking the law by being in the country illegally. DACA and any amnesty program is slap in the face to all those who go through the process of legally becoming a US citizen.

Once again less then a percentage of a percentage of firearms are used in murders and almost everyone is by a criminal yet you would ban them but this suddenly is different.

Yep... DACA-Eligible Immigrants and Crime

They are breaking the law by being in the country illegally. DACA and any amnesty program is slap in the face to all those who go through the process of legally becoming a US citizen.

I know lots who came here legally. They all seem to love the idea of DACA. I'm pretty sure you take it as a slap in your face, and wish the ones who came here legally felt the same way.

Another misdirecting right wing article. Reread it. It only says people who meet the age requirement. There are lots more requirements besides age.

Another misdirecting right wing article. Reread it. It only says people who meet the age requirement. There are lots more requirements besides age.
Suddenly you don't like facts? What a shocker. :laugh:

I love facts, but if you don't present ALL the facts that is the same as lying. That article only says the ones who meet the age requirement. There are still background checks and a long list of other requirements to become a DACA participant. The ones mentioned in your article would not even be allowed to apply for the program. Just more RWNJ lies.

Still waiting for you to refute this study, so far you got nothing. Sorry I burst your liberal talking point.

Immigration and Crime – What the Research Says

Again, illegals are not immigrants.

Immigrants are those who are in the country legally. Illegals are not part of that group, therefore are not part of accurate statistics.

If you aren't going to read the article fine, but quit fucking responding to me about it.

And again soyboy, the article is about immigrants and their relation to crime, and that doesn't count illegals. People who legally came to US do care and respect US laws even more than natives, because they don't want to risk losing their immigration status here. People who are here illegally not so much.

You're trying to prove that illegals are not prone to crime more than natives, and you're using legal immigration to support your opinion. It doesn't work that way, soyboy.

Ok which article are you talking about? The one that is legit, the one I posted from Cato, counts ALL immigrants... it even says it doesn't distinguish between immigrants or "illegal" immigrants. You sure like your soy. Do you use it for female hormone replacement therapy?

Still, ALL immigrants doesn't include illegals, because illegals are not immigrants. Immigrants are only those who per current laws have legal status in the US. Illegals do not fit into that category. Got it soyboy?

I don't care even if they committed no other crime beside being in the US illegally, they still have no right to be here. Since by just being here illegally is already a crime, they should be treated as such and be removed from the country. All of them.

You lefties want to push it to extremes, than let's play that game.

I love facts, but if you don't present ALL the facts that is the same as lying. That article only says the ones who meet the age requirement. There are still background checks and a long list of other requirements to become a DACA participant. The ones mentioned in your article would not even be allowed to apply for the program. Just more RWNJ lies.
Quit trying to twist the facts. That makes you a liar.

I don't care even if they committed no other crime beside being in the US illegally, they still have no right to be here. Since by just being here illegally is already a crime, they should be treated as such and be removed from the country. All of them.

You lefties want to push it to extremes, than let's play that game.

Of course you feel that way. You have no soul.

Quit trying to twist the facts. That makes you a liar.

Care to point out which fact you think I twisted?

Forum List

Back