Darwin destroyed in new book

I know many wonderful Christians of all denominations. I know many wonderful atheists too. If you profess your religion/theology is based on faith, that is the end of the discussion for me, since that is perfectly valid and can't be argued against, at least by me. It is akin to a discussion of values, if you think justice is more important than forgiveness and charity, that is perfectly valid, whether I agree or not. I only take issue with theists when they contest the real, scientific, physical evidence. That is not faith, that is fraud. Brings to mind the old joke, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?".
Great. We agree on that. Let's get back to the evidence for origin of species by natural selection.

lol rubbish. Many scientists were also Christians and Jews in the West. Even the Catholic Church had several eras of scholarship in the sciences. It's only the uneducated fashion victims like yourself who keep parroting the kind of idiocy you do.
Sorry, but evolution (descent from a common ancestor) is considered by the vast majority of scientists and educated people as established fact. Theists can not refute the evidence amassed over several centuries so they go back to the beginning and attack Darwin. Ironically they have no idea how their God managed to create the universe but seem to be sure they know how their God did not create the universe.

You didn't actually refute his point.

He didn't have one, he was just parroting some idiot gibberish, same as you do.

And, most semi-educated halfwits with high self-esteem like yourself never take Intro To Logic 102, but still pretend they know something about it. You don't, you're just a parrot, always will be. You deviants aren't here to promote 'logic' and 'science'.

Sorry, but evolution (descent from a common ancestor) is considered by the vast majority of scientists and educated people as established fact. Theists can not refute the evidence amassed over several centuries so they go back to the beginning and attack Darwin. Ironically they have no idea how their God managed to create the universe but seem to be sure they know how their God did not create the universe.

lol and you're still clueless. I guess if you jump up and down and cry a lot your idiot claims will magically become true.

If we get more votes saying 2 + 2 = 5 in some hood rat ghetto, will that make it true? It does in your world, though.

lol and you're still clueless. I guess if you jump up and down and cry a lot your idiot claims will magically become true.

If we get more votes saying 2 + 2 = 5 in some hood rat ghetto, will that make it true? It does in your world, though.
Most people believe one thing and you believe another. Why should anyone believe you?

False and Evasive Focus

That's exactly what I discovered. Picking an easy fight with the Bible-bangers keeps evolutionists from refining their own doctrine and helps them push a multiculturalism that doesn't fit the evidence.
Which is of course utter, contrived nonsense. You religioners deal in doctrine. Scientists deal in scientific process.

Last edited:
False and Evasive Focus

That's exactly what I discovered. Picking an easy fight with the Bible-bangers keeps evolutionists from refining their own doctrine and helps them push a multiculturalism that doesn't fit the evidence.

They also loved to peddle the Flat Earth myth re Jews and Christianity, proving themselves to be ignorant and uneducated fasion victims. same as the pagan deviants here do daily.

According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat Earth darkness' among scholars, regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now. Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the Earth's roundness as an established fact of cosmology."[5] Historians of science David Lindberg and Ronald Numbers point out that "there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference".[6]

Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell says the flat-Earth error flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over biological evolution. Russell claims "with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the Earth was flat", and ascribes popularization of the flat-Earth myth to histories by John William Draper, Andrew Dickson White, and Washington Irving.[2][7]
[8]
James Hannam wrote:

The myth that people in the Middle Ages thought the Earth is flat appears to date from the 17th century as part of the campaign by Protestants against Catholic teaching. But it gained currency in the 19th century, thanks to inaccurate histories such as John William Draper's History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science (1874) and Andrew Dickson White's A History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom (1896). Atheists and agnostics championed the conflict thesis for their own purposes, but historical research gradually demonstrated that Draper and White had propagated more fantasy than fact in their efforts to prove that science and religion are locked in eternal conflict.[9]

Same old BS, different day with these 'rationalists'. All they really want is to normalize sick sexual fetishes, mass murdering babies, sexually mutilating children, and grooming them in schools to let old faggots play around in their pants, selling it as 'science n stuff'.

They also loved to peddle the Flat Earth myth re Jews and Christianity, proving themselves to be ignorant and uneducated fasion victims. same as the pagan deviants here do daily.

According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat Earth darkness' among scholars, regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now. Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the Earth's roundness as an established fact of cosmology."[5] Historians of science David Lindberg and Ronald Numbers point out that "there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference".[6]

Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell says the flat-Earth error flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over biological evolution. Russell claims "with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the Earth was flat", and ascribes popularization of the flat-Earth myth to histories by John William Draper, Andrew Dickson White, and Washington Irving.[2][7]
[8]
James Hannam wrote:

Same old BS, different day with these 'rationalists'. All they really want is to normalize sick sexual fetishes, mass murdering babies, sexually mutilating children, and grooming them in schools to let old faggots play around in their pants, selling it as 'science n stuff'.
Interesting example, given you guys are to biologists what flat earthers are to geologists and cosmologists. You are the "flat earthers" of biology.

Nice work!

Interesting example, given you guys are to biologists what flat earthers are to geologists and cosmologists. You are the "flat earthers" of biology.

Nice work!

Yes, we prove you're an idiot with the greatest of ease, and it pisses you deviants off no end. You don't have any idea of what you're talking about, hence why you avoid admitting there is no chain of evidence for anything you babble re 'evolution'. lol one tard even tried to peddle Lucy as 'human', never mind that BS claim is based on a single leg bone. It was just another extinct species of ape is all.

Great. We agree on that. Let's get back to the evidence for origin of species by natural selection.
Your head is stuck in the 1870's.

I told you three times already, new life forms do not originate by selection.

They originate by mutation.

They only persist by selection.

Please, if you want to talk about science, try learning some.

You're nit picking Darwin, and so what? Einstein was wrong too, why aren't you complaining about him?

Franz Josef Gall was wrong too, why aren't you complaining about him?

You have a bad case of DDS. Darwin Derangement Syndrome. He's renting space in your head.

He's making your head explode even though he died 140 years ago.

Because he dared to challenge the biblical suggestion that species were created intact.

While we're at it, it looks like Lucy is missing a few ribs. Is that why she started stealing them? :p

Your head is stuck in the 1870's.

I told you three times already, new life forms do not originate by selection.
Good because I've yet to see evidence that they do. My comment was addressed to alang1216.
They originate by mutation.

They only persist by selection.
Who or what does the selecting? "Select" is a verb.

Please answer with evidence.
Please, if you want to talk about science, try learning some.

You're nit picking Darwin, and so what? Einstein was wrong too, why aren't you complaining about him?
Fine. I'll start a thread called "Where Einstein got it Wrong." Let's see if it causes the kind of bedwetting that saying Darwin was wrong causes.

I'm going to guess not, because Einstein tended to admit his errors, and so do those who study Einstein's theories. The opposite is true of Darwin and his cult-like followers.
Franz Josef Gall was wrong too, why aren't you complaining about him?

You have a bad case of DDS. Darwin Derangement Syndrome. He's renting space in your head.

He's making your head explode even though he died 140 years ago.
Nobody will say that kind of thing if I criticize Einstein, is my guess. What do you think?
Because he dared to challenge the biblical suggestion that species were created intact.
The bible lives rent free in your heads. As it did Darwin.

Or, wait . . . is it that bringing up the bible is your (and Darwin's) way to deflect from providing evidence?

While we're at it, it looks like Lucy is missing a few ribs. Is that why she started stealing them? :p
Lucy is missing more than a few ribs.

Last edited:
'Common' and 'scientific' are not always the same thing.
And yet saying that nature abhors a vacuum is based upon observation and evidence. So I am wondering how that is not scientific. Do you have any examples that say the SLoT is incorrect or not scientific? Because the disorder of the universe increasing is an example of nature abhorring a vacuum.

1715168739320.png

[8]
James Hannam wrote:

Squeezing the Middle Like a Zit

The metaphorical Flat Earth pushed by Globalist mouthpieces to justify outsourcing is dead wrong, too. The economic Earth is more like a cliff, and the Free Traitors want to push us into an avalanche.

The Liberal evolutionists have gone from the Preppy-love of Social Darwinism to its flip-side fantasy of racial equality.

Forum List

Back