Zone1 Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I think the bible must be your toilet paper since you consider its contents to be empty phrases.

How exactly can you take someone saying we must worship God in spirit and truth out of context?

When god made time he made a lot.

ding

About what are you laughing? About something what you do not understand? Is it your normal way of life to be desperated all day long? Day by day by day by day ... ? Do you have the feeling you need compassion? ... ¿God's compassion? ...

Last edited:
... worship is sinful ,,,

Depends. Per se to worship is anything else than a sin. The problem is that most people worship themselves and do not try to bring in balance "the" god in us with "the" god outside of us - who are unfortunatelly also often both not god. That's why "to worship in truth and spirit" (= to try to be a Saint) is a very good advice - if not the best advice at all in this direction. To be able to follow this advice is another thing (sigh). But everyone is able to read and to say words. And if "to worship in truth and spirit" suddenly means "you are an asshole if you do not worship me and my ideas - which I am not even able to speak out clearly" then something could be eventually wrong.

Whatever. The world has not to be unevitably a terrible world. This depends on us all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back