Dot Coms, California’s Last Biggest Source of Taxes, Fleeing California. Google Next

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The flood started with a trickle four years ago, when a handful of firms you might never have heard of — QuestionPro, ASGN, XO, and Finical — all announced in January of 2020 they'd depart San Francisco for Florida, Texas, and Virginia.”

Google just vacated 300,000 sq ft in SF.
And refuses to say how long they’ll stay in California.

I guess all those taxes and releasing violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole and taxing everyone to the hilt isn’t a good idea.

Newsom is doing travel ads begging people to visit California this summer...
1715215372241.png

And he is also begging Hollywood to return to making movies in California again...
This is why Newsom can't run for president... he ruined California...

“The flood started with a trickle four years ago, when a handful of firms you might never have heard of — QuestionPro, ASGN, XO, and Finical — all announced in January of 2020 they'd depart San Francisco for Florida, Texas, and Virginia.”

I guess all those taxes and releasing violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole and taxing everyone to the hilt isn’t a good idea.
This is terrible news....Nearly everyone working in tech is pretty much screened to be a moonbat.

Newsom is doing travel ads begging people to visit California this summer...
View attachment 943975
And he is also begging Hollywood to return to making movies in California again...
This is why Newsom can't run for president... he ruined California...
You're given paradise and you screw it up. You're a democrat, lol.

The taxes were bearable when the quality of life was great.

Now, not so much.

No no I've heard people right here say before the government raising taxes on us, stimulates and feeds the economy! Why dont these companies see that? LOL California is insane, though I love it here for a lot of reasons I cant wait till the day I leave it.

California was starting to go down hill long before newsome.....

It started when democrats took full control of California and it's been blue ever since. But it's always been slow and gradual.

There is no denying gavin has vastly accelerated the decline of California. And everytime now some democrat says "I got a really bad idea" gavin says "and I'll make it shittier". Everytime you turn around he is doing something else that just makes it all worse, he makes no good decisions. And so much of it makes no sense, he makes decisions that gain nothing.

If Americans knew the scope of what California puts business's through, they wouldn't want to have anything to do with the state.

California eventually won't have a middle class.
The state will be made up of elitist pricks, and the lower class who serve them.

Forum List

Back