Drug Cartels are bribing Politicians

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Mexico’s former president Enrique Pena Nieto took a $100 million bribe from drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the cartel leader’s secretary has told a New York courtroom.

Mexico's former president Enrique Pena Nieto 'took $100m bribe from El Chapo'

It would not be surprising if many of our Open Borders Democrat Politicians are also taking bribes.

PelosiMexicanPresidentPena.jpg

hillaryClintonPenaNieto.gif

ObamaPena-Nieto.jpg

There is no evidence that Democrats are taking money from drug cartels. This is more of Trumps lies.

Mexico is a corrupt country and always has been. It’s better than it was in the sixties but it’s corrupt and it’s dangerous.

Mexico’s former president Enrique Pena Nieto took a $100 million bribe from drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the cartel leader’s secretary has told a New York courtroom.

It would not be surprising if many of our Open Borders Democrat Politicians are also taking bribes.

Were you not already aware that the cartels have owned the Mexican political system for decades?

According to a former Democrat, the drug cartels are paying Democrats to fight building a wall. And Guzman gave Hillary Clinton's Foundation $15 million.

EX-DEMOCRAT CLAIMS DEMS ARE PAID OFF BY CARTELS TO OPPOSE THE BORDER WALL
STEVEN AHLE JANUARY 31, 2019

A former Democrat claims that the Democrats don’t want a border wall because they are being paid off by the cartels to kill the plan

Jeffrey Peterson is a former Democrat and he is advancing a theory that Democrats have sold out to the cartels. It’s important to note that neither myself nor this site is endorsing Peterson’s theory. We are merely reporting what he has said. Are the Democrats receiving money from the cartels? I don’t know and neither do you, with one exception.

El Chapo has contributed at least 15 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Ex-Democrat Claims Dems are Paid Off By Cartels to Oppose the Border Wall

Were you not already aware that the cartels have owned the Mexican political system for decades?
They have Pelosi too...wittingly or unwittingly...she is aiding and abetting...

View attachment 243741
View attachment 243742
View attachment 243743
A sad conservative attempt to demean democrats.

According to a former Democrat, the drug cartels are paying Democrats to fight building a wall. And Guzman gave Hillary Clinton's Foundation $15 million.

EX-DEMOCRAT CLAIMS DEMS ARE PAID OFF BY CARTELS TO OPPOSE THE BORDER WALL
STEVEN AHLE JANUARY 31, 2019

A former Democrat claims that the Democrats don’t want a border wall because they are being paid off by the cartels to kill the plan

Jeffrey Peterson is a former Democrat and he is advancing a theory that Democrats have sold out to the cartels. It’s important to note that neither myself nor this site is endorsing Peterson’s theory. We are merely reporting what he has said. Are the Democrats receiving money from the cartels? I don’t know and neither do you, with one exception.

Ex-Democrat Claims Dems are Paid Off By Cartels to Oppose the Border Wall

I've been saying it right along. I wonder if Bob
Barr will be looking at that? I think it goes deeper than politics. I think that the DEA and maybe even DHS are also on the take from them.

Jo

Last edited:
“It’s important to note that neither myself nor this site is endorsing Peterson’s theory. We are merely reporting what he has said.” ibid

lol

They’re merely propagating his ridiculous lie – typical of most on the reprehensible right.

Too funny.

“It’s important to note that neither myself nor this site is endorsing Peterson’s theory. We are merely reporting what he has said.” ibid

lol

They’re merely propagating his ridiculous lie – typical of most on the reprehensible right.

Too funny.

I believe it and that's what counts for me.

Stop peddling bullshit, there is not a shred of evidence of El Chapo contributing anything to Clinton foundation.

FACT CHECK: Did El Chapo Donate Millions to Hillary Clinton's Campaign?

The Clintons would steal money from an alms box-----if they weren't terrified to go into a church.

And you are still peddling bullshit, how about looking in the mirror instead of ranting about Clintons?

Forum List

Back