Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

It’s linked to full quote

My point is that when you use the phrase “you are admitting” whatever followers kids generally a lie. and I’m right
doesnt matter,, its dishonest to pull 3 words out of a larger sentence and make a point with it,,

not surprising though beings you lie constantly,,

When you say “save lives” are you specifically talking about saving unborn lives before they can become viable upon separation.

If so. My response to your question is:

There was is no Republican Party led by Donald Trump since November 2016 if it were not for the coalition of devoted Republican voters listed in the following report.

1. In 1968, the National Conference of Catholic Bishops founded the National Right to Life Organization.

2. In 1973, following Roe, the organization incorporated as the National Right to Life Committee,

3. Faith and Freedom Coalition

4. Family Research Council.

5. Operation Rescue

6. Operation Save America According to one OSA official, “Satan wants to kill innocent babies, demean marriage and distort the image of God.”

theconversation.com

Religious beliefs give strength to the anti-abortion movement – but not all religions agree

A scholar of constitutional law and American religious history explains how the abortion issue has been historically rooted in religious beliefs, giving a moral certainty that law cannot provide.

theconversation.com
In 1968, the National Conference of Catholic Bishops founded the National Right to Life organization to coordinate activities of state groups that opposed abortion. In 1973, following Roe, the organization incorporated as the National Right to Life Committee, severing formal ties with the Catholic Church in order to attract conservative Protestants.
In addition to Catholic groups such as Priests for Life, opposition to abortion is driven by other conservative groups with Protestant members, including the Faith and Freedom Coalition and the Family Research Council.
More militant anti-abortion groups such as Operation Rescue and Operation Save America also state their opposition on religious grounds. According to one OSA official, “Satan wants to kill innocent babies, demean marriage and distort the image of God.”

No, but most Trump voters want government to force full term gestation on all women who become pregnant unintentionally. I do not call them pro/life because they are not.

They are religious fanatics fanatics like this one:

Trump Made a Rare Tactical Error in Not Supporting AZ Abortion Ban. 240502 {post•48}

I. Mashmont May’24 Stmsrt:

Guys, I've been proven right. Arizona Senate caves and votes to overturn the 160-year-old law that protected little babies in the womb. 16-14 was the vote with a couple of spineless Republicans making the difference. mshmnt 240502 Stmart00048

II. Mashmont May’24 Stmsrt: And this is where Trump's taking a strong pro-life stand instead of the one he took would have made a difference. Trump is so influential he could have kept that law in place had he just taken the pro-life position. . mshmnt 240502 Stmart00048

III. Mashmont May’24 Stmsrt:

Huge missed opportunity. mshmnt 240502 Stmart00048
This is not the end game of Democrats. Filicide comes next. Euthanasia as in Oregon arrives in force. The end game is to extinguish human life.

We who support life reject this as the option.

Forum List

Back