FOX news contributor theorizes trump will not run in 2020....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Fox News guest: 'Most likely' outcome is Trump doesn't run in 2020

This would be astounding! I cannot see trump, with his massive ego, stepping aside. But it is something to consider....

If he did volunteer to step aside, I would be amazed! But pressure from the Senate GOP may make it inevitable. To get rid of trump, would the Democrats promise a pardon for his multiple felonies on the table, if they won the White House in 2020?

Gamblers....make your wager!

Looney tunes-

Hahn, a lawyer who is one of the network's most frequent liberal guests, told the Washington Examiner on Saturday that he believes the "most likely" outcome is that the Senate will advise Trump not to run for reelection based on accusations of quid pro quo. Hahn suggested that in Trump's absence, the 2020 Republican ticket will be led by either Vice President Mike Pence or former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

And to be honest, I have never heard of Hahn.

Looney tunes-

Hahn, a lawyer who is one of the network's most frequent liberal guests, told the Washington Examiner on Saturday that he believes the "most likely" outcome is that the Senate will advise Trump not to run for reelection based on accusations of quid pro quo. Hahn suggested that in Trump's absence, the 2020 Republican ticket will be led by either Vice President Mike Pence or former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

Google Hahn.

This would be astounding! I cannot see trump, with his massive ego, stepping aside. But it is something to consider....

If he did volunteer to step aside, I would be amazed! But pressure from the Senate GOP may make it inevitable. To get rid of trump, would the Democrats promise a pardon for his multiple felonies on the table, if they won the White House in 2020?

You mean MORONS make your wager....

You stupid fucks take the bait every single time.

Personally, I think the notion is outrageous...but stranger things have happened. The premise depends greatly on what facts that the House Dems gather that leads to conclusive evidence that trump held up military aid to Ukraine, in an effort to get the government to announce it had launched an investigation into the Bidens....Well, there are some who will never accept the fact that their blessed leader extorted a small country in order to gain political capital.

The Repubs cannot ague the facts....the sleaziness of what he did. Instead they argue the process....

When the facts are presented at the Senate hearing and all the voters see that their, so called president, is a criminal...well. The GOP will then need to decide whether they want to run an unindicted felon or run someone without baggage.

Yes a lefty who is a Democratic activist.

I’ll take that bet. If he doesn’t run, I’ll perma ban myself. When he does run, you’ll ban yourself from the boards once and for all.

Looney tunes-

I believe he used to be Chuckys prag.

Wow

So Trump really has "no path to the White House"

I’ll take that bet. If he doesn’t run, I’ll perma ban myself. When he does run, you’ll ban yourself from the boards once and for all.

Do not send him away, Do you have any idea how entertaining he'll be in Pres. Trumps second term?

Looney tunes-

Hahn is a first class idiot

Forum List

Back