Georgia shatters single-day early voting record again

Yes. All the black voters were allegedly going to be unable to vote and stuff due to a couple of laws making it slightly harder to cheat.

Those laws had the opposite effect of what Republicans intended

Rather than discourage voters, it enraged them and made them turn out in greater numbers

Democrats are energized is what I’m hearing. Republicans are demoralized about it all. Looks bad for Hershel Walkout on his kids
It looks bad for the fate of America with Democrats cheating. Nazis did that too. How'd that work out for them? (in the end) Yeah, they got power for a little while. They didn't live long enough to do much, though, and they did nothing good.

I just drove through Georgia from top to bottom left to right. There are a lot of Warnock posters and signs. Quite a few Walker signs and such, but I'd say more Warnock.

If Warnock wins they will push Biden out early in 2022 as they won't need the tie-breaking vote of Harris and they won't need her replacement to be approved for that purpose.

BTW Where are all the big-mouth Republicans? Are they campaigning for Walker? Chris Christie, Murkowski, McConnell himself, and others who always seem to have a lot to say about some other matters.

Forum List

Back