GOP rep joins Marjorie Taylor Greene in push to oust Speaker Johnson

Europe will be facing a future being told what to do by Putin if they don't convince Ukraine they will have their freedom salvaged by their neighbors. Putin has his plan laid down to go after greater Europe when they conquer Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Luxembourgh.
Putin wants to be the Emperor of all of Europe and finds negotiating is not a stress he would endure a year more than NATO. Imagine the Russian language being spoken in Spain, Portugal and by all those American Ex-Pats! :woohoo:
Sound probable to me. I have been given no reason to think otherwise, by anybody. For Putin, the Cold War and designs on Europe never changed, only the timetable.

Abraham's two sons, Ishmael and Jacob were brothers, each one of whom became neighboring monarchs, Ishmael, Arabic and Jacob. Israel. Why can't they work on being brothers again? Instead it's the I own this and it's not yours answered by yes I am the real landowner so get off my land and take your children, my nephews and nieces with your sorry ass because they're half breeds anyway. Does anyone else see how purile this two thousand year old "go away and leave me alone" squabble is?
You're talking religious beliefs that are nearly always flawed analysis. The Zionists have never been willing to accept the Palestinian people, and so the situation on the ground is already resulting in people like you proposing a peaceful solution.

See my new thread which asks the question on whether Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, and others will seek revenge for the genocide?

Europe will be facing a future being told what to do by Putin if they don't convince Ukraine they will have their freedom salvaged by their neighbors. Putin has his plan laid down to go after greater Europe when they conquer Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Luxembourgh.
Putin wants to be the Emperor of all of Europe and finds negotiating is not a stress he would endure a year more than NATO. Imagine the Russian language being spoken in Spain, Portugal and by all those American Ex-Pats! :woohoo:
It's simply a lie that Russia wants to take Europe. The truth has been discussed but it requires more discussion.
Calmly and politely please state your evidence to begin the discussion.

Allow me to begin by saying that the Ukraine and Russia had agreed to peace in Mar.22, but the UK and the US demanded a war.

The Jews will never allow the Arabs to genocide them with turning Cairo, Medina, Mecca, Damascus, Istanbul, and Tehran become molten glass pits a hundred miles across each.

You will abide or be forced to subside forever.

Forum List

Back