Zone1 Have you had a Tarot reading?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
For those of your who are religious and have a belief in God or a supreme being have you ever had your fortune read or had a Tarot reading?

I am a Christian and in my life have had readings done for fun many times in my life. Some say it is against God, but I don't think so.

I can't say I really believe anything the readings say is true, but I take it more as a fun experience.

Like I watched the movie "Tarot" at the theatre's recently and it reminded me of when I was a teen and young adult. For fun we would get a tarot deck and read each others fortune. I also for fun many times went with friends to a professional reader to have a Tarot reading or palm reading done. I sometimes encountered them at fairs/ carnivals.

As a religious person and believer in God have you had your fortune read before or had a Tarot reading?

Last edited:
For those of your who are religious and have a belief in God or a supreme being have you ever had your fortune read or had a Tarot reading?

I am a Christian and in my life have had readings done for fun many times in my life. Some say it is against God, but I don't think so.

I can't say I really believe anything the readings say is true, but I take it more as a fun experience.

Like I watched the movie "Tarot" at the theatre's recently and it reminded me of when I was a teen and young adult. For fun we would get a tarot deck and read each others fortune. I also for fun many times went with friends to a professional reader to have a Tarot reading or palm reading done. I sometimes encountered them at fairs/ carnivals.

As a religious person and believer in God have you had your fortune read before or had a Tarot reading?
My wife used to do that. She was also a faith healer but gave it up because something she saw that scared the crap out of her.

Just once, back in my college days. A bunch of us were sitting around a bar table in the middle of the night when one of the gals we just met mentioned her friend had Tarot cards and did readings. Her friend pulled the cards from her purse and did readings for us, just for fun while we drank our beers. Eventually she gets finished with the last reading and immediately the candle's flame at the center of the table died on its own. It freaked us all out.

Forum List

Back