I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

There is a reason why New York is turning into a shit hole. Most of the rational people have all moved to Florida and Tennessee and the Soros backed scum like James and Bragg are going after anyone who's still left. Enjoy your liberal "paradise", Kiddies! You voted for this nonsense.

There is a reason why New York is turning into a shit hole. Most of the rational people have all moved to Florida and Tennessee and the Soros backed scum like James and Bragg are going after anyone who's still left. Enjoy your liberal "paradise", Kiddies! You voted for this nonsense.

NYC isn't a shit hole in spite of Trump.

Trump's statement following the verdict.

This was a disgrace. This was a rigged trial by a conflicted judge who is corrupt. It’s a rigged trial. A disgrace. They wouldn't give us a venue change. We were at 5% or 6% in this district, in this area. This was a rigged, disgraceful trial.

The real verdict is going to be November 5th by the people. And they know what happened here and everybody knows what happened here."

"You have a Soros-backed D.A., and the whole thing -- We didn't do a thing wrong. I'm a very innocent man. And it's okay. I'm fighting for our country. I'm fighting for our Constitution.

Our whole country is being rigged right now. This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it's just a disgrace."

Trump's statement following the verdict.

This was a disgrace. This was a rigged trial by a conflicted judge who is corrupt. It’s a rigged trial. A disgrace. They wouldn't give us a venue change. We were at 5% or 6% in this district, in this area. This was a rigged, disgraceful trial.

The real verdict is going to be November 5th by the people. And they know what happened here and everybody knows what happened here."

"You have a Soros-backed D.A., and the whole thing -- We didn't do a thing wrong. I'm a very innocent man. And it's okay. I'm fighting for our country. I'm fighting for our Constitution.

Our whole country is being rigged right now. This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it's just a disgrace."
And he's 100% CORRECT.
Were you trying to make a point otherwise?
🙄

1717612861534.png

It's turning back into the same shit hole it was in the 70's because of liberals like Tish James and Alvin Bragg. Trump loves New York. Always has. Do you think George Soros loves New York?

Trump is a pariah in NYC. He's too vulgar and ostentatious to have ever been accepted by NY society. He's been a failed social climber his whole life... He's also bitter and wants revenge.

Now they are leaving Florida in droves.

Trump is a pariah in NYC. He's too vulgar and ostentatious to have ever been accepted by NY society. He's been a failed social climber his whole life... He's also bitter and wants revenge.
When Trump goes places in NYC he's met with adoring crowds shouting that they love him...contrast that with the response that Democrats like Nadler and AOC get these days when they try to hold rallies outside in NYC! They get shouted down and heckled until they tuck tail and run.

Now they are leaving Florida in droves.
Dude, I live in Florida. The only reason that people are leaving here is that the influx of people from States run by you progressives has raised the cost of living so much that some people can't afford to live here anymore! They don't want to go but they don't have a choice and they sure as hell aren't moving to New York or California!

Dude, I live in Florida. The only reason that people are leaving here is that the influx of people from States run by you progressives has raised the cost of living so much that some people can't afford to live here anymore! They don't want to go but they don't have a choice and they sure as hell aren't moving to New York or California!

Forum List

Back