if Biden wins, what will the Trump fans feel or do?

Obiden win? Lol! not legitimately, not any chance. If they can’t show a legitimate Audit trail we know again they loaded the drop boxes and/or mokeyed with the machine software or the count rooms re-ran ballots just like 2020.

Oh we lost 300,000 scans? So sorry? Oh we skipped SIG verify, I thinnk the mackhine was “down”. Eat it you commee scum of earth sick POSs’

If I am still alive (I am 87), I will be very disappointed if (former) President Trump loses in November.

But I will not be astonished, for I expect him to lose.

In 2016, I did not watch the election returns that night because everyone assumed that Secretary of State Clinton would win.

When I turned on the news in the morning, I -- like everyone else -- was shocked by his victory.

If he loses this time, people who supported him will be very disappointed, but they will of course just go on with their personal lives and hope that in 2028, the Republicans will nominate a candidate who can win against Vice President (or President) Harris.

If I am still alive (I am 87), I will be very disappointed if (former) President Trump loses in November.

But I will not be astonished, for I expect him to lose.

In 2016, I did not watch the election returns that night because everyone assumed that Secretary of State Clinton would win.

When I turned on the news in the morning, I -- like everyone else -- was shocked by his victory.

If he loses this time, people who supported him will be very disappointed, but they will of course just go on with their personal lives and hope that in 2028, the Republicans will nominate a candidate who can win against Vice President (or President) Harris.
If Biden were to win he might not be quite a bad regarding immigation, as in his first term. He'll no longer need millions of illegal aliens for votes. He might close the border, and possibly even carry out deportations.

I would think he might still have the sane nutball ideas about global warming, and will fight the fossil fuel industry much harder, maybe even closing it entirely, thereby triggering an inflation unheard of in the modern world, and a nasty depression.

He'll jail all his enemies, perhaps every Republican politician, defund police forces, and confiscate guns on a massive scale sending the crime rate skyrocketing.

We'll resemble 1930s Germany.

A Biden win won't affect me one bit. I won't burst into tears like a big baby and squeal that I'm leaving the country. My concern will be for the future of the country if this Regime remains in power.

Forum List

Back