Israel-Hamas war would 'probably already been over' if Trump were president, Sen. Tom Cotton says

The MAGA here have been shown the Doha Agreement and how Taliban didn't follow it...

They have wilfully decided to ignore it or lie about its contents... They have not addressed it.

It has been shown that Biden had only bad options available to him due to the agreement and actions made by Trump when he took office...

The MAGA have not given any suggestions that wouldn't have cause more American lives to be lost...

They have also not address Stephen Millar's actions to stop visas being produced and the undermining of the US Military...

All we got from MAGA is insults, misinformation and ignorance...

IF they have nothing else the Admin might as well close the thread.

There never WOULD have been a war in the first place if Trump were president. He had Iran broke, he had cut off the funding to HAMAS (via the Palestinians), and we were moving toward peace in the Middle East via the Abraham Accords.

There never WOULD have been a war in the first place if Trump were president. He had Iran broke, he had cut off the funding to HAMAS (via the Palestinians), and we were moving toward peace in the Middle East via the Abraham Accords.
Iran are not fucking broke... Trump cut Oil Production and massively increased the price of Oil Globally... Iran sells to China...Where the fuck do you get your news from?
Iran then funded Hamas for this attack...
Your premise is built on bullshit...

Now think about where you got yopur information, you have a choice, will you go back and get more bullshit from them...

Ya, I'm sure the lethal combo of US trannies and Israeli trannies is a good one.

rotc-heels1-600.jpg

You're delusional, right?
Trump broke the Iran deal, but everyone else just kept trading with Iran. Most of the other countries were pissed off Trump scrapped the deal.

The Abraham Accords were MEANINGLESS. We gave away the store to countries that had no border with the Zionists Squatters, never went to war with them.

I think a lot of dembots went crazy and did that
Some idiot in my neighborhood did. I found a quart bottle of bleach and a long red plastic funnel under some bushes on the side of our house. The bottle was leaking, but I kept the funnel.

Some idiot in my neighborhood did. I found a quart bottle of bleach and a long red plastic funnel under some bushes on the side of our house. The bottle was leaking, but I kept the funnel.
Dembots gonna dembot

Forum List

Back