Kari Lake can have a recount done by AZ law

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, I hope she does that. But if the count was crooked the first time, its likely to be the 2nd time also.. depends on how the recount is done. Hopefully it is done by totally different people ?
It will be the same people....and they'll claim the gap widened.

Well, I hope she does that. But if the count was crooked the first time, its likely to be the 2nd time also.. depends on how the recount is done. Hopefully it is done by totally different people ?
Do her supporters really want to be reminded over and over again for as long as it takes to do a recount?

She got a lickin and it was on account of her out-crazying even Trump.
And she doesn't need a political win at the ballot box anyway. Trump is going to keep her alive in some way or another.

Well, I hope she likes losing twice.

Is Cyber Ninja available again?

You and the left attorneys are ready.

Can you stop a house seat audit which

Tells everyone who voted vega come in and sign an affidavit????

No, you can't stop THAT....

The only thing that anyone needs to know about the AZ gubernatorial race is that it was run by Hobbs, officially.

Deal breaker if ever there was one.

Thats worthless.
All they'll do is recount the same phony ballets.

Forum List

Back