Marchimedes tries a thing...

Go ahead, make fun of my simple 22 year old drawings. I drew my signature on copy paper with a construction pencil, the original was 2" x 6" and it took me two(2) hours. I enjoy copying the Masters, it gets me into their skull. The next thing I think I'm gonna attempt is this...

moon 1.5.png

Other side of the moon. Tad daunting to me. But then I'll know the dark side of the moon like hardly any other.

Before you attempt to ridicule my drawings, show me yours! If you do well I'll sing your praises. horse thread is a mutha fu(ka, ain't it?

Where was I? Who wants to raise an obelisk?

I'm just going, no way am I gonna take the time to read this old $h!t. I'm quite sure I have other images hither and you that add to this mess and I can't promise ya'll I'll look for them but so far I say I am successfully moving and stacking blocks into a pile. By all means, geniuses, point out a flaw! I backed up my images a few weeks ago to another flash drive. Just shy of 1,600 images. 22 years now I been gettin after this. I could start a thread upstairs of just my best, salient political images, that $h!t would be funny and scathing and Coyote would send that thread to the funny room within 12 hours. I'm fine with that. Badge of honor. Means I won. I don't save all my rants but I remember the intent of all of them. Any political issue I choose to address I dominate. Right now I can go upstairs and find a BS OP and tear it asunder. Then I can go to the OP and get a half of sentence into and go nuts. Then nuts for the rest of the OP. Then a thing I like to do is take that thread post by post and kick teeth in and as I'm a fast typer and I know my bidness I'll take the entire thread apart, post by post until I'm done with the entire thread then I'm called a thread derailer, a usurper of the peace. I get it, this site is about political debate, if I show up debate is over, the thread is over. Not good for bidness. Hence The Mighty horse thread in The Flame Zone. Of course I could tone it all down and manage to barely survive and barely dominate upstairs with my text and everyone would go "Marchimedes lost a ball" and I'd bring it back so lather, rinse repeat cause I have the biggest balls of them all. Ya'll wish you had one of Marchimedes' balls. But then none of that raises an obelsik.

Did I miss one? Is there anything that does not make cents? It was so much work clicking. Imagine all the original work. I'm sure I've more I didn't find tonight. I'm sure I have way more I haven't drawn. I'm sure I can answer anything with a drawing. Do I look like I'm afeared of any question on the subject on how to build a pyramid? Go ahead and tell me I don't have this nailed soup to nuts. It's very simple, I used to move safes. Rollers. Levers. Fulcrums. Physics. Archimedes is said to have said "give me a lever long enough, a fulcrum strong enough and I can move the world." My name is Mark. My screen name is Marchimedes. Get it? Blue collar Joes read all that and go "that makes sense" and move along. PhD's that have made their nut pondering all this rail again me. The History Cannel makes me nuts. Do you see me on the History channel? I solved this twenty(20) years ago and moved along. I am to be suppressed as I end the Golden Goose. My lowly, unpapered azz is not going to bust this particular bank. I know my place, the experts on this subject very well know who I am. I used to think in my naivety that I could grass roots this $h!t, that I could make a difference, after all, well, you just read it, aliens, floating rocks, Elvis from the Mothership, voodoo, magnetism, unrealized technology, eh, I'm going on.

Forum List

Back