Meet Jarred Kushner, Scumbag Slumerlord

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Meet Jared Kushner, scumbag slumlord

The worst troubles may have been those described in a 2013 court case involving Jasmine Cox’s unit at Cove Village. They began with the bedroom ceiling, which started leaking one day. Then maggots started coming out of the living room carpet. Then raw sewage started flowing out of the kitchen sink. “It sounded like someone turned a pool upside down,” Cox told me. “I heard the water hitting the floor and I panicked. I got out of bed and the sink is black and gray, it’s pooling out of the sink and the house smells terrible.”

Cox stopped cooking for herself and her son, not wanting food near the sink. A judge allowed her reduced rent for one month. When she moved out soon afterward, Westminster Management sent her a $600 invoice for a new carpet and other repairs. Cox, who is now working as a battery-test engineer and about to buy her first home, was unaware who was behind the company that had put her through such an ordeal. When I told her of Kushner’s involvement, there was a silence as she took it in.

“Get that [expletive] out of here,” she said.

Also read this one ----> The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville’
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/29/1665349/-Meet-Jared-Kushner-scumbag-slumlord

A apartment building full of minorities is hard to take care of

The worst troubles may have been those described in a 2013 court case involving Jasmine Cox’s unit at Cove Village. They began with the bedroom ceiling, which started leaking one day. Then maggots started coming out of the living room carpet. Then raw sewage started flowing out of the kitchen sink. “It sounded like someone turned a pool upside down,” Cox told me. “I heard the water hitting the floor and I panicked. I got out of bed and the sink is black and gray, it’s pooling out of the sink and the house smells terrible.”

Cox stopped cooking for herself and her son, not wanting food near the sink. A judge allowed her reduced rent for one month. When she moved out soon afterward, Westminster Management sent her a $600 invoice for a new carpet and other repairs. Cox, who is now working as a battery-test engineer and about to buy her first home, was unaware who was behind the company that had put her through such an ordeal. When I told her of Kushner’s involvement, there was a silence as she took it in.

Jared Kushner is a Liberal Democrat, of course you didn't know this did you?

The entire Kushner family are Liberal Democrats and like Jared, his father Charles is human scum also.

The Kushner's have used Donald Trump because Jared is married to Ivanka, Trump never should have taken Jared Kushner to the WH and given him any position within The Trump Administration. Jared is a snake, the Kushner family are snakes.

The Kushners have set Donald Trump up, it's them who have all these longstanding links with Russian gangsters and Outreach types etc, why do you think it was Jared who set up the channel the FBI now want him to tell them about? I don't think Trump knew anything about any of this, Jared Kushner was told by "Others" to set this channel up so Trump could be knifed in the back.

Jared Kushner and the "Others" are International Globalists, the Trump Agenda is in the way of the International Globalists Agenda, see recent Trump visit with NATO etc.

They would be quite happy with Michael Pence as President, he's more likely to not push against The Agenda.

Trump should have Jared Kushner arrested as a Traitor, but he won't because that would make cry baby Ivanka have a mental breakdown or something, either way Jared Kushner needs to be hung out to dry somehow.

Jared Kushners loyalties are with "Others", see below.

Personal details
Born
Jared Corey Kushner
January 10, 1981 (age 36)
Livingston, New Jersey, U.S.
Political party Democratic[1]
Spouse(s) Ivanka Trump (m. 2009)
Children 3
Relatives Charles Kushner (father)
Joshua Kushner (brother)
Murray Kushner (uncle)
Education Harvard University (AB)
New York University (JD, MBA)
Religion Judaism

Political activity

Earlier career and family history

Jared Kushner had been a lifelong Democrat and had made major donations to its candidates for years before reportedly undergoing an "ideological conversion" and supporting the 2015–16 Trump campaign.[58] Kushner has had no prior involvement in campaign politics or in government before his father-in-law, Trump's, campaign.[59]

In April 2017, Politico Magazine published an article purporting to show long-term links between Kushner, Russian Jewish oligarchs, Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Jewish outreach organization Chabad-Lubavitch.[60] The article was widely condemned, with the head of the Anti-Defamation League Jonathan Greenblatt saying that it "evokes age-old myths about Jews".[61][62][63]

Jared Kushner - Wikipedia

Charles Kushner, human scum and convicted criminal.

Criminal conviction

In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[12] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[13] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[14] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[15][16][17][14] Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison[15] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[18][19] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey to complete his sentence.[18][19][20] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[21]

As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred from practicing law in New Jersey,[22] New York,[23] and Pennsylvania.[24]

Charles Kushner - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Kushner's dad was basically a mafia boss. Nobody should be surprised by the revelations coming out against crooked Jared.

Give him a break, he's a business man....LOLOLOLO

Yawn.

I see these silly posters blaming it on the democrats...

Haaaa Haaa

Jared Kushner is a Democrat, so is his brother Joshua and their father Charles.

We didn't hear anyone complain when he was appointed the most important job in the WH...in the Republican WH.

I think many Trump supporters were against Jared Kushner getting that appointment.

Trump guys are against allot of people trump has around him.

I see these silly posters blaming it on the democrats...

Haaaa Haaa

Jared Kushner is a Democrat, so is his brother Joshua and their father Charles.

We didn't hear anyone complain when he was appointed the most important job in the WH...in the Republican WH.

I think many Trump supporters were against Jared Kushner getting that appointment.

I seriously feel that there is a dysfunction with lack of loyalty in the Republican WH right now.
It seems like they are all out for themselves and detach when a problem arises..

Forum List

Back