Midterm skeletons in closets

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
Now that it's basically over I would like to think that Democrats won by having a better narrative.

Not so fast though.

$18 billion was spent. I got 6 emails an hour for like the last month or so mostly asking for money. They had video and I even wondered if they were deep fakes by the other party.

Even still, what about Democrats poring dark money into weaker candidates on the other side. Is that why they won?

Now that it's basically over I would like to think that Democrats won by having a better narrative.

Not so fast though.

$18 billion was spent. I got 6 emails an hour for like the last month or so mostly asking for money. They had video and I even wondered if they were deep fakes by the other party.

Even still, what about Democrats poring dark money into weaker candidates on the other side. Is that why they won?
Crime is OK and welfare checks are good is the Democrat narrative.
Heck...it works!

I don't think that was their narrative, nor do I think Republicans had a better one. Also, since this board is so remarkably Republican I may not want to stick around now and try to help it but...

Crime is not OK, and Republicans running in Blue Areas without being able to compromise so they couldn't win are also to blame. If there is not a way that people who want to do what's right can reasonably find a way to survive without crime, then that is somewhere I think the government should step into.

Nor do I think Democrats think welfare checks are simply good. Even Bernie Sanders wants everyone by and large to work.

I don't think that was their narrative, nor do I think Republicans had a better one. Also, since this board is so remarkably Republican I may not want to stick around now and try to help it but...

Crime is not OK, and Republicans running in Blue Areas without being able to compromise so they couldn't win are also to blame. If there is not a way that people who want to do what's right can reasonably find a way to survive without crime, then that is somewhere I think the government should step into.

Nor do I think Democrats think welfare checks are simply good. Even Bernie Sanders wants everyone by and large to work.
You are polite but quite incorrect.

Forum List

Back