NBA Finals Prediction

Awful loss by the Knicks in game 5. This may have to go 7 to be resolved.

At least the Islanders are working on their golf game now.

Is this a line from Gladiator? "Are you not entertained?"? After he kills someone for the crowd?

That's how I feel about round 1. Lots of good match ups. I hate the years round 1 is simply a formality. Obvious 1, 2 and 3 will make it to the second round and maybe the 4th seed loses to the 5th seed, but neither of them are going to make it to the finals so....

I would love to see the Bucks figure it out.

Giannis, Lillard, Middleton, Lopez, Beverly, Portis Jr, Beasley

3 Good bigs and 4 guys capable of creating their own shots

This team should be in the finals

Unless, I haven't been paying close enough attention to Boston

Your thoughts. As well as others.

Is this a line from Gladiator? "Are you not entertained?"? After he kills someone for the crowd?

That's how I feel about round 1. Lots of good match ups. I hate the years round 1 is simply a formality. Obvious 1, 2 and 3 will make it to the second round and maybe the 4th seed loses to the 5th seed, but neither of them are going to make it to the finals so....

I would love to see the Bucks figure it out.

Giannis, Lillard, Middleton, Lopez, Beverly, Portis Jr, Beasley

3 Good bigs and 4 guys capable of creating their own shots

This team should be in the finals

Unless, I haven't been paying close enough attention to Boston

Your thoughts. As well as others.

Really only in it with the Knicks, I'm a bigger Hockey fan and my Rangers are still in it.

But this Knicks team is still the most entertaining one since the Ewing/Starks/Oakley days.

Really only in it with the Knicks, I'm a bigger Hockey fan and my Rangers are still in it.

But this Knicks team is still the most entertaining one since the Ewing/Starks/Oakley days.
I've never seen the Knicks win a championship. So I root for it to happen now. AND, the Knicks being good is good for basketball. It's a big market. Crazy it's been so long since they were competitive. I wish Julius Randle was healthy.

Denver has 7 good guys. But only two who are unstoppable. Jokic and Murray.

Gordon, Porter, Braun, Pope and Reggie Jackson. It's up to them.

Can Boston beat this team?

Like I said before, I wish the Bucks would get their heads out of their asses and get healthy too.

And I don't know anything about OKC. I didn't watch one of their games. But they are the number 1 seed so i look forward to seeing them play in the next round. They swept their opponent in the first round and Zion was hurt, as usual. So didn't even watch. Knew what was going to happen. Wake me if it goes 7.

I cared. I had points bets quarter by quarter.
Not care as much who wins or loses but more "how the game goes"

So Denver vs OKC Thunder probably. Let's see how good OKC really is.

Boston Vs Bucks, 76rs Pacers or Knicks.

If the Pacers beat the Bucks, they won't beat Boston. Can the Knicks beat Boston? I believe the Bucks COULD if they got their shit together. So it looks like Boston is going to the finals to lose against the Bucks. Unless OKC upsets them.

Anything deviating from what I just said, boy I didn't see that coming. I'm sure we will bump this thread after the finals, if not sooner.

Just to make a point. How TV has screwed over sports and fans. The Knicks/Sixers game from Philadelphia starts at 9 p.m. The game should be near over by then.

Nice to see the Knicks relevant again. Last time people were this pumped was probably the 90's in the Ewing era.

Plus the Rangers AND maybe the Islanders in the playoffs as well over at the NHL.

I believe Minnesota will beat OKC in the West to face the Celtics.

Could NY or Indiana upset Boston? Sure. I'm not even sure if NY is going to win the series they are in now. The refs helped them in game 1. Indiana looked like they were going to win that game imo.

No way Boston can win in the finals. No way.

It's weird I love to see guys win their first championship but I root against them until they do. Tatum. Fuck that guy. He'll never win one. But actually, I think one day he will. Or might.

Fuck Imbeed. Doncic Booker. But all of them are champ caliber. Doesn't mean their teams are.

I believe Minnesota will beat OKC in the West to face the Celtics.

Could NY or Indiana upset Boston? Sure. I'm not even sure if NY is going to win the series they are in now. The refs helped them in game 1. Indiana looked like they were going to win that game imo.

No way Boston can win in the finals. No way.

It's weird I love to see guys win their first championship but I root against them until they do. Tatum. Fuck that guy. He'll never win one. But actually, I think one day he will. Or might.

Fuck Imbeed. Doncic Booker. But all of them are champ caliber. Doesn't mean their teams are.

The Refs have been iffy in general, and it all plays even in the end.

The Refs have been iffy in general, and it all plays even in the end.
Everyone wants NY to play Boston not Indiana. This is just like back in the day. Reggie Miller vs Ewing.

Yesterday they showed us how Reggie Miller beat NY one time by scoring 8 points in 10 seconds. Down by 6. Scored a quick 3, stole the ball, scored another 3. Next play they fouled him so he shot 2 free throws. 8 points just like that. I forgot about that game.

Everyone wants NY to play Boston not Indiana. This is just like back in the day. Reggie Miller vs Ewing.

Yesterday they showed us how Reggie Miller beat NY one time by scoring 8 points in 10 seconds. Down by 6. Scored a quick 3, stole the ball, scored another 3. Next play they fouled him so he shot 2 free throws. 8 points just like that. I forgot about that game.

You don't need to remind me of how much I despise Reggie Miller.

Ask Spike Lee about that hatred.

Forum List

Back