Ok. So Colin Jost sucked.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
We all had our hopes up for a hilarious standup routine, but it didn't happen. I was impressed with the blue dress Jordan Peel was wearing though.

We all had our hopes up for a hilarious standup routine, but it didn't happen. I was impressed with the blue dress Jordan Peel was wearing though.

not enough constant TDS for you in your new MSM show? you black-backed pigpen skunk. Get off these boards with your anti-American BS.

I haven't watched it yet...

I was glad to see Tamra Keith get an award earlier in the evening though. Moreover, I'm just happy things are returning to normal and we can have events like this where we put some partisanship aside and enjoy some goodnatured poking fun at our leader. In other nations that gets you killed. Colin is going home to Scarlett Johansen. He's doing ok.

Jost may have sucked, but Biden had a great speech to kick off the night. No question everyone in that room understood the gravity of his comments, and the threats Trump has already uttered prior to an election.

When Biden said "what kind of President has ever said such a thing?", everyone in that room, college educated and well versed in history, knows exactly what can happen to America.

Colin Jost has aways seemed to be the straight man on Saturday Night Live.

the whole thing is available at c span. i just listened to the jost monologue. perhaps not a knee slapper, and long pauses for short applause will throw off anyone;'s timing, , but for an event like that, probably about right.

i did not think he was particularly mean to trump, as TroglocratsRdumb is whining about in another thread.

any "toastmaster's" gujde advises to consider the audience.

the whole thing is available at c span. i just listened to the jost monologue. perhaps not a knee slapper, and long pauses for short applause will throw off anyone;'s timing, , but for an event like that, probably about right.

i did not think he was particularly mean to trump, as TroglocratsRdumb is whining about in another thread.

any "toastmaster's" gujde advises to consider the audience.
He had mercy on Trump.

Forum List

Back