Popularity of Trans Surgery

I enjoyed my time.

Me too ... but I left when I was still pretty young.

I used what they taught me to make a lot more money and not spend months of every year punching holes in the ocean.

ImageForArticle_538(1).jpg

The growing consensus is, that gender dysphoric people aren't mentally ill. Given that the military is having a hard enough time meeting manpower numbers, they should take who they can get.
its the opposite,,

the longer this ,mental illness is allowed to continue the more it effects dumbass mother fuckers like you to say stupid fucking shit like this,,

a man that thinks hes a women is a mental illness because its just not fucking true,,

No, the inbreds are the ones who want to throw a gender dysphoric woman into prison with a bunch of men.
I seem to remember that you were perfectly fine with throwing gender dysphoric men into prison with a bunch of women.

I seem to remember that you were perfectly fine with throwing gender dysphoric men into prison with a bunch of women.
No, I think that we need to imprison people with the gender they identify with.

I don't worry about a trans-woman being in prison with a bunch of cis-women. They will still have her massively outnumbered. Or she'll make a few of them very happy.

No, I think that we need to imprison people with the gender they identify with.

I don't worry about a trans-woman being in prison with a bunch of cis-women. They will still have her massively outnumbered. Or she'll make a few of them very happy.
Of course, you don't worry about that, because, as it turns out, you don't really like women all that much. What could possibly go wrong with putting a man who has fully functioning male sexual equipment in a cell with a much smaller woman who literally cannot escape?

And you call people "inbreds" who want to put a woman who thinks she's a man into prison with real men. Did you forget that when you wrote the above?

Of course, you don't worry about that, because, as it turns out, you don't really like women all that much. What could possibly go wrong with putting a man who has fully functioning male sexual equipment in a cell with a much smaller woman who literally cannot escape?

And you call people "inbreds" who want to put a woman who thinks she's a man into prison with real men. Did you forget that when you wrote the above?
No, wet fart, not what I said at all, but that's okay, your reading comprehension is poor.

No, wet fart, not what I said at all, but that's okay, your reading comprehension is poor.
"No, the inbreds are the ones who want to throw a gender dysphoric woman into prison with a bunch of men." Post #13

But hey, obviously you meant something completely different.

Clearly I did.. but you clearly didn't understand it.
Let's break it down, then.

1. You identify a group of people as "inbreds", which is self explanatory. You're attempting to denigrate a group of people with insults. Amateurish and juvenile, but not surprising coming from you.
2. You say they want to do something to a "gender dysphoric woman". Now, what is a "gender dysphoric woman"? English words tell us that is a woman suffering from gender dysphoria, which means that she does not want to be a woman, but rather wants to be a man. That's pretty clear to most people.
3. You then continue on to say that they want to throw her "into prison with a bunch of men".

Now, I said, "And you call people "inbreds" who want to put a woman who thinks she's a man into prison with real men". Your statement couldn't have been clearer, and words mean things.

1. You identify a group of people as "inbreds", which is self explanatory. You're attempting to denigrate a group of people with insults. Amateurish and juvenile, but not surprising coming from you.
Nope, the Red States have the level of meanness and stupidity that only comes with generations of inbreeding.

2. You say they want to do something to a "gender dysphoric woman". Now, what is a "gender dysphoric woman"? English words tell us that is a woman suffering from gender dysphoria, which means that she does not want to be a woman, but rather wants to be a man. That's pretty clear to most people.
No, a Gender Dysphoric woman is born male but her brain is female.
See, this is where you get mixed up. This person should never be thrown into a prison with men who are already inclined to rape.

3. You then continue on to say that they want to throw her "into prison with a bunch of men".

Yes, they do, because again, mean-spirited. They know that she'll be abused, they just don't care.

Now, I said, "And you call people "inbreds" who want to put a woman who thinks she's a man into prison with real men". Your statement couldn't have been clearer, and words mean things.
Except I never addressed the issue of what to do with Trans-males in a situation like this.

What good would they be as soldiers after sexual reassignment when they have to take medication (hormones) for the rest of their lives because no matter what they do a person will never be able to naturally produce hormones from the opposite sex. What if they had another personality defect of wanting a body part like a leg amputated, would the military comply?

Forum List

Back