Question for minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obviously an insult. Because of your chumpery. :lol:
Right. So you were using what you're calling is racist commentary from Hochul, to insult a black person. So why are you crying that I correctly identified you as a racist piece of shit? :dunno: :laugh:

Guys Guys Guys. I don't care that you're racist. I know. I don't know why you're all such pussies about it. :dunno: :laugh:

Why be a pussy racist? It's a confusing choice.

How are you guys on here? Democrats tell us you don't even know what a computer is let alone use them:

Blacks can't get IDs, don't know what computers are, democrats and lefties really have a low opinion of black folk. I mean the white lefties are the worst people on Earth with a massive savior complex.
But they think wanting to remove Affirmative Action is racist, oh because they think black people can't do anything on their own. I guess the democrats have the same mentality as they did in 1824.

Thanks for the out of context racist post!

:wtf:
lol youre dumb bro.
No. You guys are dumb. Instead of being proud racists you clowns lob this foolishness up in the air simply as cover to get to your own racist comments. You could just be racist. You don't need the cover. It isn't fooling anyone. :laugh:

No. You guys are dumb. Instead of being proud racists you clowns lob this foolishness up in the air simply as cover to get to your own racist comments. You could just be racist. You don't need the cover. It isn't fooling anyone. :laugh:
No, you really are dumb. But im glad you found out how to work a computer. Thats a big middle finger to Hochul :lol:

How am i racist, ya big dummy?
Oh yeah, because im not a Democrat :lol:
Your chumpery knows no bounds :113:
Is the strawman you build immediately after asking me a question supposed to show how you aren't cowardly? :dunno: :laugh:

You're racist for asking me which white person taught me how to use a computer as merely a method of insulting me. Like I said Hochul's stupid and unfortunate statements don't excuse your stupid and racist questions. It's weird I have to explain that to you.

When you listen to black voters then I'll think you aren't a disingenuous piece of shit. :laugh:

Why, black voters just do whatever white liberals tell them to do.
To be fair a lot of intelligent black voters are realizing democrats keep kicking them down the list. Priorities for Hamas terrorist protesters have a high standing in the democrat party then black voters right now.

Is the strawman you build immediately after asking me a question supposed to show how you aren't cowardly? :dunno: :laugh:

You're racist for asking me which white person taught me how to use a computer as merely a method of insulting me. Like I said Hochul's stupid and unfortunate statements don't excuse your stupid and racist questions. It's weird I have to explain that to you.
I was insulting you because of your chumpery. You excused her comment and i found it hilarious. Sorry bout your luck, cuck boy :itsok:

Why, black voters just do whatever white liberals tell them to do.
Sure they do. That's not at all just your racist summation of Black voting habits. :laugh:
To be fair a lot of intelligent black voters are realizing democrats keep kicking them down the list. Priorities for Hamas terrorist protesters have a high standing in the democrat party then black voters right now.
Sure they do. :itsok: :laugh:

I was insulting you because of your chumpery. You excused her comment and i found it hilarious. Sorry bout your luck, cuck boy :itsok:
I haven't excused her comment. That's just another lie and cowardly attempt to find cover for more of your racism. Be a proud racist you sad Simp. :laugh:

Are we at the part were you guys prove the otherl guys are racist by saying incredibly racist shit to me? I said when you listen to black voters then I won't think you're a disingenuous piece of shit and the very first thing you did was try to speak for me. These gimmicks don't work when you Bingos are this obvious. :laugh: You have to really put your back into pretending you love black people. :laugh:
What is a “bingo”? I looked it up online and all I got is that it is an exclamation when people are correct about something or something is right.

Are you suggesting all these people you argue against are right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back