Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

It's not my fault that there is a biased Democrat AG named Merrick Garland who has closed his eyes to Democrat lies and crimes. You keep saying the same thing over again there would be an impeachment, there would be an impeachment, there would be an impeachment! Well there is stupid ass. Then there were two fake impeachments that you fell for. What a dumbass
I’m it talking about Garland. I know you dismiss all our institutions as some deep state dem operation, because you’re nuts.

I’m talking about the Republican controlled house. People like you who blow hot air dem hate on a daily basis. Nobody is putting their money where their mouth is. No formal charges of any kind. They have the power to do so. Trumps AG Bar had the power to do so. But NOTHING. Cause the proof you say is there just isn’t there. You’ve been fooled by the propaganda you consume. Is pathetic

Yes I’ve seen her diary. It doesn’t say he was a pedo.

Just think about it though… here you are going through his sons laptop and personal emails made that it’s not being propelled by the media to the entire world… and you’re going through his daughters diary and calling him a pedo based on your distorted interpretation of something she wrote.

That’s morally very very fucked up. You should be ashamed of yourself for politicizing his kids the way you are.
Well he is the leader of the Free World. Kind of nice to know what he's really like. He does have a crackhead son who forgot his laptop in the repair office that had all that damaging information on it. I think you have it twisted, morally fucked up is showering with your underage daughter at night. Morally fucked up is somebody like you ignoring it and not caring because of political purposes. Morally fucked up is your advocating for censorship and propaganda in a free Society like ours. Congratulations fuck up

I’m it talking about Garland. I know you dismiss all our institutions as some deep state dem operation, because you’re nuts.

I’m talking about the Republican controlled house. People like you who blow hot air dem hate on a daily basis. Nobody is putting their money where their mouth is. No formal charges of any kind. They have the power to do so. Trumps AG Bar had the power to do so. But NOTHING. Cause the proof you say is there just isn’t there. You’ve been fooled by the propaganda you consume. Is pathetic
Just say it, it's okay to break the law if you're a Democrat but not if you're a Republican LOL

Well he is the leader of the Free World. Kind of nice to know what he's really like. He does have a crackhead son who forgot his laptop in the repair office that had all that damaging information on it. I think you have it twisted, morally fucked up is showering with your underage daughter at night. Morally fucked up is somebody like you ignoring it and not caring because of political purposes. Morally fucked up is your advocating for censorship and propaganda in a free Society like ours. Congratulations fuck up
What’s morally fucked yo is you passing judgment on these kids and situations that you know nothing about. You’ve been spoon fed bits by the media and political actors that are trying to use it to make Biden look bad.

Yeah Hunter is a messed up dude. He lost his mother and sister and recently his brother and he became an addict. You want to put all his personal shit plus who know what made up lies on blast to their his dad.

And then taking a diary and doing the same thing to this poor girl?! You really do have some issues. Taking a parent bathing their child and calling it pedophilia… something is seriously wrong with you

Just say it, it's okay to break the law if you're a Democrat but not if you're a Republican LOL
It’s never ok to break the law. That’s my point. If you think dems or Biden broke the law and there’s proof then go to court. None of you blow hards go to court. Yall are full of shit

What’s morally fucked yo is you passing judgment on these kids and situations that you know nothing about. You’ve been spoon fed bits by the media and political actors that are trying to use it to make Biden look bad.

Yeah Hunter is a messed up dude. He lost his mother and sister and recently his brother and he became an addict. You want to put all his personal shit plus who know what made up lies on blast to their his dad.

And then taking a diary and doing the same thing to this poor girl?! You really do have some issues. Taking a parent bathing their child and calling it pedophilia… something is seriously wrong with you
You are so fucked up and you can't even see it. Morally reprehensible that you would apologize for the Pervert that we have in the White House. The Lawless Biden forgave a bunch more student debt today when he was told he didn't have the power by the Supreme Court. A pedophile Criminal you elected.

Screenshot_20221104-092550_Twitter.jpg

It’s never ok to break the law. That’s my point. If you think dems or Biden broke the law and there’s proof then go to court. None of you blow hards go to court. Yall are full of shit
Pretty hard to get into court when the AG of the United States is biased, corrupt and has blinders on. Just more Lawless activity by Joe Biden with his appointments. You know the one that sent the FBI into mar-a-largo illegally? What a sham

You are so fucked up and you can't even see it. Morally reprehensible that you would apologize for the Pervert that we have in the White House. The Lawless Biden forgave a bunch more student debt today when he was told he didn't have the power by the Supreme Court. A pedophile Criminal you elected.
You seem obsessed with these memes and talking points you get off the internet. Delusional and conspiratorial as you spread information about situations you know nothing about. You don’t have any credibility left to complain about propaganda as that’s what you peddle in.

Stop going after the presidents kids. That’s what stupid people do when they aren’t smart enough to debate policy

Pretty hard to get into court when the AG of the United States is biased, corrupt and has blinders on. Just more Lawless activity by Joe Biden with his appointments. You know the one that sent the FBI into mar-a-largo illegally? What a sham
Pretty easy to hold an impeachment when the GOP runs the house. Pretty easy to go to court during the year they had the laptop when Barr was in charge. NOTHING

You’ve been debunked

You seem obsessed with these memes and talking points you get off the internet. Delusional and conspiratorial as you spread information about situations you know nothing about. You don’t have any credibility left to complain about propaganda as that’s what you peddle in.

Stop going after the presidents kids. That’s what stupid people do when they aren’t smart enough to debate policy
I don't want to stop going after the president's kids or the president. And I won't, they have provided proof of what the president is. You are okay with having a pedophile as our leader, I get it you are okay with propaganda lies and censorship, I get it. You are the epitome of a dumbass I get it.

Pretty easy to hold an impeachment when the GOP runs the house. Pretty easy to go to court during the year they had the laptop when Barr was in charge. NOTHING

You’ve been debunked
Yeah that's what the Democrats showed us LOL hypocrite. When did the FBI get the laptop moron? The FBI didn't act corruptly during Trump's presidency did they? Hahaha you are a funny little man. Debunked!

I don't want to stop going after the president's kids or the president. And I won't, they have provided proof of what the president is. You are okay with having a pedophile as our leader, I get it you are okay with propaganda lies and censorship, I get it. You are the epitome of a dumbass I get it.
My pushback against you is pushback against propaganda. When you spread their hand info you get from internet sites. Stuff you can’t verify, stuff you embellish, can’t defend and can’t even accurately regurgitate… that’s propaganda. That’s what you’re spreading

My pushback against you is pushback against propaganda. When you spread their hand info you get from internet sites. Stuff you can’t verify, stuff you embellish and can’t even accurately regurgitate… that’s propaganda. That’s what you’re spreading
You are the propagandist. See you later vile dishonest Democrat. You are such a shame LOL

Yeah that's what the Democrats showed us LOL hypocrite. When did the FBI get the laptop moron? The FBI didn't act corruptly during Trump's presidency did they? Hahaha you are a funny little man. Debunked!
The FBI had the laptop when Trump was in power and Barr was in charge. He could have acted on anything legit that was on it. He didn’t

You are the propagandist. See you later vile dishonest Democrat. You are such a shame LOL
You accuse me with empty words. I accuse you by explaining why and showing your win words for what they are. Propaganda. You’re a disgrace. Do better

Forum List

Back