Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

In case you didn’t know iggy, Paul is NOT a medical research facility or accredited hospital. You are THE freaken dumb-ass. Hilarious. You Humper dumbos actually argue that a political hack should be believed of established medical research facilities….like Johns Hopkins, Mass General and Duke Medical where Paul the fool got his degree.
You are an ignoramus. And, you are a liar.
Oh, the building creates the data, not the folks working in the building?

Interesting

In case you didn’t know iggy, Paul is NOT a medical research facility or accredited hospital. You are THE freaken dumb-ass. Hilarious. You Humper dumbos actually argue that a political hack should be believed of established medical research facilities….like Johns Hopkins, Mass General and Duke Medical where Paul the fool got his degree.
You are an ignoramus. And, you are a liar.
Is Fauci a medical research facility? Dr Rand Paul is a highly trained and skilled physician. He’s fully qualified to challenge the methods and conclusions presented by Dr Fauci.

It’s not often we run across someone who posts dumb comments like yours.

Is Fauci a medical research facility? Dr Rand Paul is a highly trained and skilled physician. He’s fully qualified to challenge the methods and conclusions presented by Dr Fauci.

It’s not often we run across someone who posts dumb comments like yours.
Fauci never pretended to be. He spoke for the CDC for decades. Literally, everything he espoused he quoted and referenced the cdc. Go ahead, tell us what the cdc espoused, any hospital or reserch facility that was awful…

You produce no evidence. Just the usual
babble. Trumpers are enthralled with the bureacracy of Trump….he’s done nothing he’s promised…everything waits on his tax cuts and theft and scams.

Some of my threads are back in conspiracy...me and one member have a whole thread where were riffin ... speculating in our connect the dots coloring books..we started hiting shit dead on ....also wrongfully moved to conspiracy theories ...you're only worth cut and paste ....and that er doctor is right over the moutha fargin target

What would an er Dr know...who was also called a conspiracy theorist ...but was right

You indoctrinated low IQ morons don't exactly have a track record of being right about anything ....it's because you're stupid

Carry on and always trust the approved xsphurts

Some of my threads are back in conspiracy...me and one member have a whole thread where were riffin ... speculating in our connect the dots coloring books..we started hiting shit dead on ....also wrongfully moved to conspiracy theories ...you're only worth cut and paste ....and that er doctor is right over the moutha fargin target

What would an er Dr know...who was also called a conspiracy theorist ...but was right

You indoctrinated low IQ morons don't exactly have a track record of being right about anything ....it's because you're stupid

Carry on and always trust the approved xsphurts
More babble.,

Forum List

Back