Sex Offender Alerts

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I don't remember signing up for these things, but I get an email anytime a sex offender moves into my neighborhood, which is anything within a few miles of my address. I just got one today about this perv, here is his picture:

OffenderPhoto.aspx.jpeg

He was convicted of sexual assault on a 9 year old. Does anyone else get these emails when one moves into your neighborhood?

Is there any chance at redemption with these people? These people are basically shunned from society for their crimes and must always be monitored. Illinois is not where you can hide from your sex crimes. I wonder if this is a national thing or just certain states.

I don't remember signing up for these things, but I get an email anytime a sex offender moves into my neighborhood, which is anything within a few miles of my address. I just got one today about this perv, here is his picture:

View attachment 947068

He was convicted of sexual assault on a 9 year old. Does anyone else get these emails when one moves into your neighborhood?

Is there any chance at redemption with these people? These people are basically shunned from society for their crimes and must always be monitored. Illinois is not where you can hide from your sex crimes. I wonder if this is a national thing or just certain states.
Is his last name Biden?

A democrat moved into your neighborhood.

You have been warned.
We make sure when we identify a MAGAphile. We invite him to the circle and hope the spirit will help him repent. We won't do business with him. We keep an eye on his kids and educate them when we can.

We are great neighbors.

I've never gotten one of those. I think you have to sign up to get notified, maybe you got signed up through some other service.
Yea, I would have to, they wouldn't have my email, but I don't think I ever did sign up, at least knowingly. There has to be other states doing this.

View attachment 947068

If you're a member of The Neighborhood which is a cloud based part that you are granted access to when you obtain a Ring doorbell camera, then that could be why you're receiving alerts.

Although now that I think about, I don't think they're restricted solely to sex offenders moving in so nevermind.

View attachment 947068

Several years ago a neighbor printed a bunch of flyers of the sheriff's office convicted sex offender web page and passed them out in the neighborhood. Turns out that a child molester had moved into his mother's home a few doors down.

His brother told me that the guy's conviction was for fucking his 17 year old girlfriend when he was 18. He was lying. And they had four adopted little girls living there too, and I found that to be incredibly suspicious.

Several people notified the police and I never saw the guy again.

View attachment 947068

Only ones moving into my area are White-Tailed deer & Rocky Mountain elk. Below, life in the fast lane @ the cow crossing.

Forum List

Back