Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

Lol. I finally got around to this New Yorker piece. I noticed two things.

The first is this one:

"...Daniels decided to go public: her encounter with Trump had taken place while he was already married to his third wife, Melania. Searching for an outlet that would handle the story with the delicacy it required, Daniels’s agent reached out to the National Enquirer."

The delicacy it required. LMAO, that's what the Enquirer is known for, it's delicacy. World renowned... :laughing0301:

The other was this, buried way down in the piece:

"There are lingering questions about Bragg’s case: why did federal prosecutors not bring these charges against Trump, for instance?"

It's not the question that caught my attention- lots of people have asked that question. What caught my attention was that I had to read the entire piece just to find out they were not going to offer an answer. The entire remainder was about Trump and the various court battles, not one word about that "lingering question".

Any decent editor should have caught that sentence and just deleted it. Or moved it to the very end, as a gimmick to leave the reader in suspense.

The piece was what I expected to find, a justification of sorts for Bragg's case, but sloppy editing. I kind of expect better from the New Yorker.

Not really relevant, just a comment since the piece was linked here...

So your object is to scare posters.

Holy fuck, what is wrong with you??

Again -- I didn't scare you, my question did.

And I didn't ask the question to scare you, I thought you would simply answer it. It was a simple yes/no type of question. When I asked, how was I to know you're too afraid to answer?

Forum List

Back