The E P A & the U.N.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
What do you know? There’s still hope for the US Senate when a senator like Oklahoma’s James Inhofe calls out a major manmade global warming fraud:

“We’ve won the fight because there’s no way in the world they could pass through legislation a cap and trade bill,” Inhofe said, referring to proposed laws that would limit carbon emissions. “It’s dead, gone, forever.”

More importantly, at long last the UN’s environmental engineering is being dragged out into the open by a high-ranking elected official:

“The history goes back to 1972 when this whole thing started,” Inhofe said. “And who was it? It wasn’t Al Gore. It wasn’t MoveOn.org. It was the United Nations.”

Inhofe: Cap and trade is 'dead, gone, forever'
Says climate-change skeptics have won debate over global warming
Published: 10 hours ago

Inhofe: Cap and trade is ‘dead, gone, forever’

I cannot recall ever hearing a member of Congress nail the UN in so definitive a way. In fact, I cannot recall any serious criticism of the UN other than clucking disapproval whenever scandals like Oil-For-Food erupted. Even then UN-protectors called for reforming the United Nations rather than withdrawing. Inhofe did not call for withdrawal, but he sure started the ball rolling.

NOTE: Anyone who is unfamiliar with that foul organization probably will not realize how big of a deal Inhofe’s courage is. To take on the UN is to take on all of the most powerful forces driving the global government movement; forces in finance, in media, and in the government itself are more formidable than average Americans can imagine.

Will the death of Cap & Trade be enough to trigger shutting down the EPA? It’s possible once you realize the EPA does the UN’s dirty work in this country. The UN is anti-America so it follows that the EPA is also anti-America. Put it this way: The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Finally, this message also fits in the Law & Justice System forum and the Environment forum. I chose history because the UN began in 1945. You can even say the United Nations and all of its garbage has its roots in Woodrow Wilson’s failed League of Nations.

I’m not certain what Newt meant by “disassemble”?

Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Wednesday told Alaskans that, if elected, he would disassemble the Environmental Protection Agency and sign hundreds of executive orders to open up drilling on Alaska lands with the goal of lowering the price of a gallon of gas to $2.50.

He added:

“I think we have to replace it, I don’t think you can fix it, I don’t think you can retrain them,” he said.

Gingrich bashes EPA in Alaska conference call
by Matt Buxton/[email protected] Fairbanks Daily News Miner
Feb 29, 2012

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Gingrich bashes EPA in Alaska conference call

Disassemble can mean take apart and put it back together; i.e., replace it. I get antsy when politicians play with words. I would have a bit more faith in Newt had he said he would shutdown the EPA rather than trade it in for a new model.

And let’s not forget this:

Gingrich was for the United Nations before he was against it
Posted By Josh Rogin Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 5:13 PM

Gingrich was for the United Nations before he was against it | The Cable

I should add that dividing the delegates among the four wannabes so that no candidate goes to the convention with the nomination locked up is where conservatives should be at today. Gingrich offers a good reason to throw some delegates his way. Maybe at the convention he’ll say “shutdown” rather than “disassemble and replace”? At least that’s what he’ll say if he wants conservatives to support him.

Forum List

Back