The one question I don't have an easy answer for, "what should Israel do if Iran is on the verge of having a nuke"?

Iran is determined to destroy Israel or die trying

And that will involve the whole world

For most of history Iran and Israel have been fast friends. During the Iran Iraq war Israel provided weapons and intelligence to Iran.

For most of history Iran and Israel have been fast friends. During the Iran Iraq war Israel provided weapons and intelligence to Iran.
They are not friends now

Thanks in part to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama Iran is in the grip of radical islam and is sworn to the death of Isreal

They are not friends now

Thanks in part to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama Iran is in the grip of radical islam and is sworn to the death of Isreal

My God, you're ignorant. According to Israel Iran has been 3 months from getting the bomb since 1992.

My God, you're ignorant. According to Israel Iran has been 3 months from getting the bomb since 1992.
I didnt get my white house security briefing this month so I’ll have to wait for the mushroom cloud for confirmation

In the meantime you have tried everything you can think of to deny that Iran is a threat to Israel and America

But no one is buying it

Remember when Bibi took his bomb cartoon to the UN? That was in 2012.

Actually, he first road-tested that Cartoon in 1992.

It is worth remembering, however, that Netanyahu has said much of this before. Almost two decades ago, in 1996, Netanyahu addressed a joint session of Congress where he darkly warned, “If Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons, this could presage catastrophic consequences, not only for my country, and not only for the Middle East, but for all mankind,” adding that, “the deadline for attaining this goal is getting extremely close.”

Almost 20 years later that deadline has apparently still not passed, but Netanyahu is still making dire predictions about an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon. Four years before that Congressional speech, in 1992, then-parliamentarian Netanyahu advised the Israeli Knesset that Iran was “three to five years” away from reaching nuclear weapons capability, and that this threat had to be “uprooted by an international front headed by the U.S.”

Here's the problem with Iran getting the bomb.

Saddam gave up his Bomb Program. We killed him.

Qadaffi gave up his Bomb Program. We killed him anyway.

Kim Jong-Il didn't give up his bomb program. The world not only let him be, but dumped tons of aid on the country to keep his government from collapsing.

What compelling reason do the Ayatollahs have for giving up their bomb program?

Now, one speaker on European news said that Iran could just call N Korea and get a nuke head and employ it. I don't know about how this would work, but I doubt China would green light that sale.

Regardless, if I were Israel and I knew for certain that Iran had a nuke cooking, I would have to risk lives in order to drop it.

U.S and Israeli intelligence created a virus that destroyed Irans nuclear work years ago (Stuxnet?) which was a fantastic success. What would we expect of Israel if Iran is close to a nuke? As much as we shouldn't want war, Israel would be placed in a position in which they would have to destroy such constructions.
Bingo.... And now you just discovered what the Iranian missile attack was all about.
They new damn well their missiles would be intercepted but the point was made. They were able to place them geographically over Isreal which is where nukes are detonated.

At that point interception is irrelevant. Basically the Israelis were staring down the barrel of their own destruction and that is the message Iran was sending.

I didnt get my white house security briefing this month so I’ll have to wait for the mushroom cloud for confirmation

In the meantime you have tried everything you can think of to deny that Iran is a threat to Israel and America

But no one is buying it

Lol 🤣 Iran is not going to attack Israel. The existential threat rhetoric has been Israel's mantra since the early 1990s.

Lol 🤣 Iran is not going to attack Israel. The existential threat rhetoric has been Israel's mantra since the early 1990s.
Iran has already attacked Israel

And the IDF has attacked Iran

In both cases both directly and indirectly

Forum List

Back