The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Why are you using 25 to 54 years old?

that is the core working age. A larger percent of our population is reaching the age of retirement so the over all LFPR will continue to go down or be steady. This is a good thing as people should retire.

That is why this range shows the true picture.

that is the core working age. A larger percent of our population is reaching the age of retirement so the over all LFPR will continue to go down or be steady. This is a good thing as people should retire.

That is why this range shows the true picture.
It also biases the reader, which evidently you want to do. See that's one of the many reasons I continually blame the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020.
ABC,CBS,NBC donated nearly
“From June 1 through July 31, the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts focused 512 minutes of airtime on the President, or nine times more than the 58 minutes allotted to Biden,” it continued.
During these two months, our analysts documented 668 evaluative statements about the President, 95% of which (634) were negative, vs. a mere 5% (34) that were positive.”
In contrast, 67% of the evaluative statements about Mr. Biden are positive.
“Do the math, and viewers heard 150 times more negative comments about Trump than Biden.
That’s not news reporting — that’s a negative advertising campaign in action,”
the study said.
512 minutes equals 1,024 (30 second commercial. A 30-second ad during NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” costs around $882,000 in 2024.) Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024)
or total of nearly $1,000,000,000 in negative commercials against Trump!

So why are you helping bias the information in favor of Biden? Exactly what the biased MSM does.

Only if they are a fucking idiot....which evidently you are.

Have a great night.
So if I as you say am a "fucking idiot" AND I show you the statements made by other people NOT my own, AND YOU show ZERO to counter my substantiated statements... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE???
AGAIN MY substantiation! A $1 billion contribution in NEGATIVE NEWS by ABC,CBS,NBC SUBSTANTIATED.. and you provide ZERO... what the fuck does that make YOU? Less than a "fucking idiot" but definitely a perfect example of the shrinking millions of Americans who are mesmerized by the biased MSM that spent at least by ABC,CBS,NBC $1 billion in negative news that obviously you as blithering, grossly uninformed and definitely an IDIOT believe! I'm confident for example that you believe that Trump said "drink bleach"! That's how dumb you really are when actually Biden said it!

It also biases the reader, which evidently you want to do. See that's one of the many reasons I continually blame the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020.
ABC,CBS,NBC donated nearly
“From June 1 through July 31, the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts focused 512 minutes of airtime on the President, or nine times more than the 58 minutes allotted to Biden,” it continued.
During these two months, our analysts documented 668 evaluative statements about the President, 95% of which (634) were negative, vs. a mere 5% (34) that were positive.”
In contrast, 67% of the evaluative statements about Mr. Biden are positive.
“Do the math, and viewers heard 150 times more negative comments about Trump than Biden.
That’s not news reporting — that’s a negative advertising campaign in action,”
the study said.
www.washingtontimes.com

Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study

Negative press coverage of President Trump has worsened. Since 2016, previous studies from analysts at the Media Research Center revealed that press coverage of Mr. Trump on major broadcast networks was 91% negative. It has gotten worse. A new study released Monday found that the coverage is now...
www.washingtontimes.com
www.washingtontimes.com
512 minutes equals 1,024 (30 second commercial. A 30-second ad during NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” costs around $882,000 in 2024.) Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024)
or total of nearly $1,000,000,000 in negative commercials against Trump!

Forum List

Back