Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as trump continues to run his mouth and keep the news media panties bunched, as long as he maintains himself the antithesis of political correctness, it's all good. this is the blowback for all the propaganda and psychobabble shoved in our faces over the years, that trump should offer up all at once what's been accumulating for so long. it's truly wonderful.
You don't have the slightest idea what's happening in this clusterfuck of an administration.

IMG_0482.JPG

Here's another reason why Trump is a lock for 20/20.
He never gets tired of insulting anyone and everyone.
POWs, Gold Star parents, Fiorina's looks, Pope, Latinos, Meryl Streep, Paris, NATO, women, Belgium FINALLY he insults the Secret Service.
Great campaign policy to assure a victory in the next election,

trump-6-640x480.jpg

Gateway Pundit: Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is. Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slanderthat Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

Keep on believing and in November you are welcome to explain why your thread was incorrect once again!

Trump might not even win Texas this November and you believe Social Media trends will prove your candidate will win big?
:lol:

President Trump’s approval rating after six months in office is the lowest of any president in the past 70 years, according to a new poll.

Just 36 percent of Americans in the ABC News/Washington Post pollreleased early Sunday approve of the job Trump is doing, while 58 percent disagree.

Trump’s approval rating has fallen 6 points since a similar survey 100 days into his presidency, pollsters noted, which was also a low.

The latest results follow news that Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer offering damaging information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
I see you are gullible enough to believe anything the Washington Post tells you.
If only the Republicans can really stop the flow of Muslim immigrants coming to this country I'll vote for him.
Bullshit. I think both you and I know that your brain isn't that malleable. You've been too thoroughly brainwashed by now.

Last edited:
trump-6-640x480.jpg

Gateway Pundit: Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is. Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slanderthat Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

Trump is looking at a Clinton landslide victory.

:laugh:

trump-6-640x480.jpg

Trump is looking at a Clinton landslide victory.

The clear cut evidence shows that the opposite is true.

Riiiggghhhttt.....there in no poll on earth that shows Comrade Trump wins. He has lost people that he will NEVER get back.

:laugh:

View attachment 139297 One issue the trump whores think is going away but never will.

It's gone as an issue.......

Remains as a dem wet dream.
You wish. When Mueller recommends indictments being handed out you'll be crying in your warm beer.
It took 2 years to bring Nixon to his knees.
The scandal ridden Trump train is well ahead of the Watergate schedule.

When all you have are wet dreams I guess I should pity you.

Lowest rated president in history. Yet another campaign promise unfulfilled with replacing Obamacare with something better.
Total incompetence in every level of this administration. More time spent on golf than learning the details on how government works. Tweets out bogus facts and embarrasses himself daily. More interested in being adored and getting patted on the back than caring about the American people. More interested in enriching himself than helping the poor and middle class.
Yup sure fire way to win in 2020... to fucking morons.

Sounds like a whole lotta butthurt wishful thinking there. Lay off the Democrat Fake News kid. It's rotting your brain. :cuckoo:

I saw this thread morph from a Trump can't/won't win thread to a bash President Trump thread. But before it slips into the archives, I just can't resist:

Now tell me, given how wrong the media pretty much across the board including Fox News was, consider how wrong the haters on social media, message boards, etc. were, how much should we believe what they/you are telling us now?

Last edited:
This thread is awesome, and so is Ann Coulter who was laughed at when she predicted President Trump would get the GOP Nomination

Poor little Snowflakes.........

You might be able to argue that one poll is inaccurate. But virtually *all* the polls breaking in the exact same direction, with Clinton? That's stastically unlikely.

Your theory requires a vast conspiracy involving multiple news agencies and dozens of polling agencies.

It fails Occam's Razor. Its far more likely that Clinton is simply winning.

So that being the case...this Occams Razor....now must indicate the truth of the conspiracy?

Forum List

Back