Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
If there is a way to do it, Trump has got to purge the deep state entrenched Marxists, first and foremost, and that includes the leftwing media. If we could do that, government would start functioning normally again, reassuming it's lowkey role in only necessary functions. Government, of course would be cut by 3/4.

I hear Gazans are angry at Hamas for stealing their food and shooting them when gazans are hungry. Well....that doesn't mean that Gazans don't support Hamass a hundred percent when hamass is killing israelis babies and americans and raping women.

I'd wipe my ass with their flyer, if I didn't want to leave my home. They could pick my carcass out of the rubble.
Sometimes life isn't nearly as precious as it's made out to be.
You'd make a fine human shield.

Again, IF you think this is a given (Trump winning) I would encourage you to write your STATE Political hacks asking how they intend to clean the Voter roll. Millions of the 15million new arrivals have been added to the Voter roll since 2021 (on top of the millions of illegals that were already baked into the voter roll, with the dead, moved, duplicates, bogus names etc).

If they can simply generate ballots and fill them out D then dump them in and once accepted those ballots are untraceable. They are in the pile. The envelope is gone (SIGNATURE ignored). Required envelope Scans are missing (300K or more in GA for example), Ballot scans are missing (for when they re-run a stack of 5000).

We get labeled doomers on the board.....but what will be different this time? Deep State Courts won't help clean it up before (too slow) AFTER (not interested). Look at what the Courts are doing to President Trump. Do you think they want a fair election?

Forum List

Back