Two Patriot Missile Systems Destroyed...

What other US Airplanes go over mach 3 ?

And what does that have to do with the false statement that drones are slow? There are quite a few that operate at MACH .5, .6, and faster. Why are you trying to spin this in another direction?

And what does the speed of the SR-71 have to do with the D-21? The X-15 was carried by the B-52, what does the speed of the mother craft have to do with the speed of the craft it carried? I guess by your reasoning the Russian "Hypersonic missiles" can't exist, as they fly many times faster than the aircraft that launch them. Or pretty much any air launched missile.

You really are just spinning in circles here. and not doing anything but that.

Then show us one that is not.

All you have done is reference a tiny observation drone with a 1km range.

In other words, put up or shut up.
Suicide drones by thier nature leave little evidence behind. You went from declaring that fiber optic drones weren't possible, only to be proven wrong, and shown that not only do they exist, but are being used in this war. Then you proceed to double down, and make declarations as to how they can, and can't be utilized. With no proof to back that up, No bud, it's you who needs to put up, or shut up. At this point you're simply making things up, in an effort to sound knowledgeable about the topic; which you already failed to do from the jump.

I think it was rather clear. Name anything other than a short range air defense system that can operate their RADAR on the move.

Even highly mobile systems like the SA-22 GREYHOUND/Pantsir can not operate their RADAR on the move. They have to stop then deploy their RADAR and launchers before they can fire.

SO as I said, you seem to be pointing a finger because a Medium range system can not fire and move. Name any medium range air defense system that can do that. Or even a short range one really, as even those typically need 10 minutes or so to go from roadmarch configuration to fire configuration.
I never said they could.

Suicide drones by thier nature leave little evidence behind.

Yet you have yet to provide any evidence that suicide drones controlled over long distances that use fiber optic.

I never said wired drones were not possible, I said wired combat drones were not possible. I used to fly wired drones over 4 decades ago, but those are nothing like combat drones.

Your only reference to such quite clearly stated that they have a range of 1km. As I said, you have completely failed to prove your claim, and are now simply spinning in circles and simply attacking because I refuse to believe you without some kind of evidence.

Got some kind of verifiable reference to combat suicide drones that rely upon fiber optic to reach their target?

Yet you have yet to provide any evidence that suicide drones controlled over long distances that use fiber optic.

I never said wired drones were not possible, I said wired combat drones were not possible. I used to fly wired drones over 4 decades ago, but those are nothing like combat drones.

Your only reference to such quite clearly stated that they have a range of 1km. As I said, you have completely failed to prove your claim, and are now simply spinning in circles and simply attacking because I refuse to believe you without some kind of evidence.

Got some kind of verifiable reference to combat suicide drones that rely upon fiber optic to reach their target?
Screenshot_20240520_135712_Chrome.jpg

Lol! You feel you're being attacked? Isn't that precious. From the jump you didn't believe fiber optic drones could exist at all, and were proven wrong. So your disbelief carries little weight.

Any experience you may have had 40 years ago, is of little, to no relevance today. Drones carry all sorts of things. Just ask the Russians, and Ukes. The guidance system is of little relevance to the payload. Oh, and the Ukes claimed it was 10K, not 1.

There are already commercially available drones capable of lifting 30 lbs. It doesn't take a stroke of creative genius to figure out how to attach some semtex, or C4 to the drone.

Last edited:
Any experience you may have had 40 years ago, is of little, to no relevance today

40 years ago? I just recently retired (2 years ago). But to give an idea, I was still in my first enlistment 40 years ago.

And what in the hell does that image have to do with your claims? It once again is not a combat drone, it is an observation drone.

Thirty pounds? At least I am talking from a position of knowledge and experience. You keep blowing gas and nothing else.

Once again, how about a combat drone? You keep insisting that they exist, but have yet to show anything even close. And anybody should know by simple that "unlimited tethered flight" is largely nonsense. Especially as it also says "up to 30 pounds at up to 400 feet".

40 years ago? I just recently retired (2 years ago). But to give an idea, I was still in my first enlistment 40 years ago.

And what in the hell does that image have to do with your claims? It once again is not a combat drone, it is an observation drone.

Thirty pounds? At least I am talking from a position of knowledge and experience. You keep blowing gas and nothing else.

Once again, how about a combat drone? You keep insisting that they exist, but have yet to show anything even close. And anybody should know by simple that "unlimited tethered flight" is largely nonsense. Especially as it also says "up to 30 pounds at up to 400 feet".
Blah, blah , blah... Tell the guys getting blown up.

Forum List

Back