What are Nanoparticles? Is Nanotech Used In COVID-19 Vaccines?

3 years ago, you antivaxxers all said the vaxxed would all be dead within a year.

You antivaxxers have a history of being as wrong as it's possible for humans to be, which is why everyone laughes at you so hard.
I was not on this site three years ago.

Some do, most don't. It is, as you say a matter of luck, but that luck is based more on the individual body's reaction. Many or most do not display this reaction. I did not. Nobody in my family did, that that include direct relatives from pre-teen , early thirties, mid-forties, to over 65 years of age. My wife is not related by blood, obviously, but she did not display a reaction either, just as unrelated friends of all ages did not react negatively to "the shot(s)".

The problem, as I see it, is there does not seem to be a proper method to screen for people who are most likely to have a negative reaction. While understandable at the outset, it is not something I understand at this stage of the game. It is as if, they do not have to care to identify and give the list of contraindications.
Right, it all seems to be a mystery as to why it affects some more harshly and even detrimental than it does others. God knows the hearts of mankind.

Bible says we live and die by the words we speak. That may seem like a stretch, but God is clever.

Right, it all seems to be a mystery as to why it affects some more harshly and even detrimental than it does others. God knows the hearts of mankind.

Bible says we live and die by the words we speak. That may seem like a stretch, but God is clever.
You seem reasonably informed, though, I do not view it as a bioweapon, being somewhat trained in chemical and bioweapons. Does it strike you strange, also, that by now, there does not seem to be a profile of some sort of who should not take it, based on individual med history?

You seem reasonably informed, though, I do not view it as a bioweapon, being somewhat trained in chemical and bioweapons. Does it strike you strange, also, that by now, there does not seem to be a profile of some sort of who should not take it, based on individual med history?
Well...

"Why do so many Americans voluntarily “walk into the gas chambers” of Big Pharma?

The “holy grail” of medicine was the perfect medium, as most of the sheeple of America whole-heartedly, with all of their might, believe that vaccines are for building immunity to diseases, and that we would all surely die before even growing out of childhood if it weren’t for those lab-concocted injections."

Five out of every six Americans has chosen to make themselves “SIC” to the point of no return. When will their body stop creating the spike prions that catapult deadly disorders and early death, especially if they keep getting more mRNA gene-mutating injections? The Holocaust is happening, and if you can’t see it, it may be because you suffering yourself from self-inflicted cell disorder.

I was thinking that the crazy thing about it is people actually volunteer for this vaccine. It is a "Self-Inflicting" disorder. When you have millions (world-wide, billions) volunteering to make themselves sic, there is no need for a profile nor for a medical history. With this vaccine causing dementia I do not doubt at all they would line up even faster for the next deadly vaccine. With so many people obeying Biden they far exceeded their quota with 270 million Americans volunteering for this "bioweapon" There are 327 million people living in America... which means only 57 million of us did not get it. I've said before these same people may be used to volunteering for so many tattoos that they are drawn to the needle.

"The main difference between the Hitler gas-chamber Holocaust and the Covid Jab Holocaust is that people are voluntarily lining up for the slow fix, rolling up their own sleeve for some self-inflicted cell disorder, and it has really only just begun."

It delves in real hard with this explanation:

Vaccines are bioweapons that often destroy the central nervous system, the immune system, the cognitive system, the digestive system and of course, the reproductive system. This is the most viable means of depopulation, especially with the new technology of mRNA, which tricks human cells into producing billions of blood clogging prions, forever. This cell disorder is not unlike cancer, and is actually a catapult of cancer, also known as turbo cancer. Don’t look any further than the Big Pharma cartel of Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstroZeneca and Merck. Plus, the U.S. regulatory agencies are “all in” for the vaccine holocaust.

Imagine a vaccine that is “so safe” and “so effective” that you have to be threatened to take it, and for a disease “so deadly” that you have to be tested to know if you even have it. It’s the ultimate con and coercion, and 270 million Americans agreed to take a death trip in the name of trusting the most corrupt cartel of eugenicists to ever walk the Earth. Big Pharma is a conglomerate of deadly vaccine manufacturers and venom-laced pharmaceutical prescriptions that cause side effects so extreme that you literally must be mentally challenged to agree to take them.

Self-inflicted cell disorder (SIC) is also known as spike protein syndrome​

Self-inflicted cell disorder (SIC), also known as spike protein syndrome, is sweeping the nation and the world. Like no other time in history, chronic inflammation, vascular clots, heart attacks and spontaneous miscarriages are happening everywhere. Doctors do not DARE to point the finger at the deadly clot shots or the venomous pills.

Well...

"Why do so many Americans voluntarily “walk into the gas chambers” of Big Pharma?

The “holy grail” of medicine was the perfect medium, as most of the sheeple of America whole-heartedly, with all of their might, believe that vaccines are for building immunity to diseases, and that we would all surely die before even growing out of childhood if it weren’t for those lab-concocted injections."

Five out of every six Americans has chosen to make themselves “SIC” to the point of no return. When will their body stop creating the spike prions that catapult deadly disorders and early death, especially if they keep getting more mRNA gene-mutating injections? The Holocaust is happening, and if you can’t see it, it may be because you suffering yourself from self-inflicted cell disorder.

I was thinking that the crazy thing about it is people actually volunteer for this vaccine. It is a "Self-Inflicting" disorder. When you have millions (world-wide, billions) volunteering to make themselves sic, there is no need for a profile nor for a medical history. With this vaccine causing dementia I do not doubt at all they would line up even faster for the next deadly vaccine. With so many people obeying Biden they far exceeded their quota with 270 million Americans volunteering for this "bioweapon" There are 327 million people living in America... which means only 57 million of us did not get it. I've said before these same people may be used to volunteering for so many tattoos that they are drawn to the needle.

"The main difference between the Hitler gas-chamber Holocaust and the Covid Jab Holocaust is that people are voluntarily lining up for the slow fix, rolling up their own sleeve for some self-inflicted cell disorder, and it has really only just begun."

Probably because, on average, big pharma is not like walking into a gas chamber. I know the difference as I walk in to many gas chambers over the years, usually taking off all precautions while in there. Hysterical exaggeration does the point you are trying to make no good.

Some do, most don't. It is, as you say a matter of luck, but that luck is based more on the individual body's reaction. Many or most do not display this reaction. I did not. Nobody in my family did, that that include direct relatives from pre-teen , early thirties, mid-forties, to over 65 years of age. My wife is not related by blood, obviously, but she did not display a reaction either, just as unrelated friends of all ages did not react negatively to "the shot(s)".

The problem, as I see it, is there does not seem to be a proper method to screen for people who are most likely to have a negative reaction. While understandable at the outset, it is not something I understand at this stage of the game. It is as if, they do not have to care to identify and give the list of contraindications.
Glad you all are doing fine. Some people had no affect.

They knew the injection is what caused their death. They didn't need an autopsy.

Yes they did!

1714970392195.png

Probably because, on average, big pharma is not like walking into a gas chamber. I know the difference as I walk in to many gas chambers over the years, usually taking off all precautions while in there. Hysterical exaggeration does the point you are trying to make no good.
It's not my "Hysterical exaggeration" It's an article, and an informative one.

On Saturday, (5/4/24)
At the end of post #73 I stated,

"Look at all the people sneezing and doing a lot of coughing in this month of May 2024. Something is wrong."

Turns out...
Now they inform us on Monday (5/6/24) that two new COVID variants called "FLiRT" are spreading in the U.S. I was observant of people's behaviors last week. The coughing is a red flag.

But you were still saying all the vaxxed would be dead in a year. We know this because all the antivaxxers were saying it.
We never say "all" vaccinated people are going to die that would be untrue. Not everyone's body is the same, nor does everyone's body get affected in the exact same way by vaccines. We may say "the vaccinated" as a way of localizing warnings at that group. Just as the weatherman is never saying "All" will flood, but he has to localize dangers that could potentially happen to those affiliated within an area.

You mentioned the notion of someone being dead in a year, well... people died in 2021, 2022, and 2023, and 2024 from their vaccine complications and injuries you need to understand that. It did not happen to you, or many others you know, but it happen to other vaccinated individuals who are no longer here with us. Most died from turbo cancers, heart attacks, and other ailments.

The same information has come from Bosshe, Sherri Tenpenney, Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, and Dr. Dolores Cahill.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche who stated, "Things are only just getting started as far as the death toll from Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination, what I am predicting is a massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death."

Most of the reporting about COVID injection illnesses and deaths centers around cases in which recipients got sick or died shortly after getting jabbed. Bossche is speaking out now about those whose immune systems have had time over the past several years to systematically degrade, which in time will manifest in a very noticeable and widespread way.He never says that "ALL" will die. He says there will be a "massive tsunami" of deaths in the coming years.

Forum List

Back