Debate Now What does MAGA mean ? Specifically ?

Republican donor billionaire Peter Thlel essentially reveals that women voters will lead to the demise of capitalism - never shoulda: “given than the extension of the franchise to womenThe Education of a Libertarian

—/ Most billionaires, except for Elon Musk and one other, are left wingers. So you’re the one they love.
Left Wing Billionaires do not ejaculate every election cycle the Reagonomics Jesus voters (values voters) manage to put a Congressperson or President or SCOTUS Justice like Clarence Thomas in power to cut billionaire taxes.

Today’s billionaire class is pushing a radically anti-democratic agenda for America – backing Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen, calling for restrictions on voting and even questioning the value of democracy.​
Peter Thiel, the billionaire tech financier who is among those leading the charge, once wrote, “I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible.”​
Thiel is using his fortune to squelch democracy. He donated $15m to the successful Republican Ohio senatorial primary campaign of JD Vance, who alleges that the 2020 election was stolen and that Biden’s immigration policy has meant “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”​
Thiel has donated at least $10m to the Arizona Republican primary race of Blake Masters, who also claims Trump won the 2020 election and admires Lee Kuan Yew, the authoritarian founder of modern Singapore.​
The former generation of wealthy conservatives backed candidates like Barry Goldwater, who wanted to conserve American institutions.​
Thiel and his fellow billionaires in the anti-democracy movement don’t want to conserve much of anything – at least not anything that occurred after the 1920s, which includes Social Security, civil rights, and even women’s right to vote. As Thiel wrote:​
The 1920s were the last decade in American history during which one could be genuinely optimistic about politics. Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women – two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians – have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.​
Rubbish. If “capitalist democracy” is becoming an oxymoron, it’s not because of public assistance or because women got the right to vote. It’s because billionaire capitalists like Thiel are drowning democracy in giant campaign donations to authoritarian candidates who repeat Trump’s big lie.​

Last edited:
Republican donor billionaire Peter Thlel essentially reveals that women voters will lead to the demise of capitalism - never shoulda: “given than the extension of the franchise to womenThe Education of a Libertarian

Left Wing Billionaires do not ejaculate every election cycle the Reagonomics Jesus voters (values voters) manage to put a Congressperson or President or SCOTUS Justice like Clarence Thomas in power to cut billionaire taxes.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/23/americas-billionaire-class-is-funding-anti-democratic-forcesToday’s billionaire class is pushing a radically anti-democratic agenda for America – backing Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen, calling for restrictions on voting and even questioning the value of democracy.​
Peter Thiel, the billionaire tech financier who is among those leading the charge, once wrote, “I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible.”​
Thiel is using his fortune to squelch democracy. He donated $15m to the successful Republican Ohio senatorial primary campaign of JD Vance, who alleges that the 2020 election was stolen and that Biden’s immigration policy has meant “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”​
Thiel has donated at least $10m to the Arizona Republican primary race of Blake Masters, who also claims Trump won the 2020 election and admires Lee Kuan Yew, the authoritarian founder of modern Singapore.​
The former generation of wealthy conservatives backed candidates like Barry Goldwater, who wanted to conserve American institutions.​
Thiel and his fellow billionaires in the anti-democracy movement don’t want to conserve much of anything – at least not anything that occurred after the 1920s, which includes Social Security, civil rights, and even women’s right to vote. As Thiel wrote:​
The 1920s were the last decade in American history during which one could be genuinely optimistic about politics. Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women – two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians – have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.​
Rubbish. If “capitalist democracy” is becoming an oxymoron, it’s not because of public assistance or because women got the right to vote. It’s because billionaire capitalists like Thiel are drowning democracy in giant campaign donations to authoritarian candidates who repeat Trump’s big lie.​
/——/ You talk about one. Here is a list of leftist billionaires.
Billionaires are overwhelmingly liberal; those who aren't are often RINOs or neoconservatives. The following is a list of billionaires who are liberals or neocons.

Net worth over $50 billion​

Net worth under $50 billion​

/——/ You talk about one. Here is a list of letting billionaires.
Actually not talking about quantity of billionaires. I’m talking about what billionaires do to destroy democracy and make them selves trillionaires if they can.

Let’s just keep cutting taxes at this point we poor people are paying right wing, billionaires to live in this country. Put billionaire tax on everybody making under 100,000 a year those mega yachts don’t come cheap and they cost a lot to run.

They are friends with Victor Orbon. And friends of Victor Orban are friends with Vladimir Putin. And Putinis perhaps the world’s biggest right wing billionaire whom Trump idolizes.

Actually not talking about quantity of billionaires. I’m talking about what billionaires do to destroy democracy and make them selves trillionaires if they can.

Let’s just keep cutting taxes at this point we poor people are paying right wing, billionaires to live in this country. Put billionaire tax on everybody making under 100,000 a year those mega yachts don’t come cheap and they cost a lot to run.

They are friends with Victor Orbon. And friends of Victor Orban are friends with Vladimir Putin. And Putinis perhaps the world’s biggest right wing billionaire whom Trump idolizes.
/——/ When you learn the difference between long term and short term capital gains, and how billionaires make their income, get back to us.

get back to us.
I don’t give a fuck about how billionaires “earned” their income. Rational human beings give a fuck about how billionaires pay less taxes on it than a police officer or a schoolteacher does as a percentage of their income.

NotfooledbyW said:

Republican donor billionaire Peter Thlel essentially reveals that women voters will lead to the demise of capitalism - never shoulda: “given the extension of the franchise to womenThe Education of a Libertarian

Republican donor billionaire Peter Thlel

I don’t give a fuck about how billionaires “earned” their income. Rational human beings give a fuck about how billionaires pay less taxes on it than a police officer or a schoolteacher does as a percentage of their income.
/——/ Thanks for proving you have no idea what you are talking about.

Explain the proof “billionaires pay less taxes on it {income} than a police officer or a schoolteacher does as a percentage of their income” as you see it
/----/ You're confusing (maybe intentionally) income with capital gains tax, which are completely different. In 2021, Elon Musk paid $11 Billion in taxes. Name one police officer or a schoolteacher who paid more than that. Just name one.

Secondly, you use percentages intentionally to confuse people who don't understand the tax code. Would you rather have 99% of one dollar or only 10% of $100? Would you gladly trade tax bills with Musk because he pays a lower percentage?

I believe you understand all of this and are twisting facts to push your class envy agenda.

Elon Musk paid $11 Billion in taxes. Name one police officer or a schoolteacher who paid more than that. Just name one.

Do you understand the concept? “as a percentage of income.”

NotfooledbyW :
I don’t give a fuck about how billionaires “earned” their income. Rational human beings give a fuck about how billionaires pay less taxes on it than a police officer or a schoolteacher does as a percentage of their income. #487

Last edited:
Do you understand the concept? “as a percentage of income.”

NotfooledbyW said:
/----/ Do you understand the concept? “as a percentage of income.”
Yes. You use percentage of income to gaslight those who don't understand the tax laws very well.

Well, explain this since you like percentages sooooooooooooo much:

Democrat control over all forms of media cannot be overstated. Relentless propaganda is a hallmark of every totalitarian regime in modern history. America was not like this before Obama took office in 2009. It is unrecognizable now.

If you can, please connect this to what MAGA stands for.

Maybe you can share what you stand for and describe if you think MAGA is aligned. Not all points, maybe just one or two.

I've already stated that I don't see anything about our massive deficit from the MAGA leaders.

BTW: Does MAGA have a website ?

Compare what teachers and police officers pay in terms of all taxes state local federal sales what Donald Trump paid in any given year.
/----/ OKEY DOKEY, but I'm not sure what your point is. $8.5 million The amount Trump paid in state and local taxes in 2020, subject to the $10,000 deduction cap enacted in his 2017 tax law.

Now hows abouts you posting how much these teachers and police officers paid. BTW, Trump's lowering of SALT tax deductions' caused the rich NY democRATs to pay more in New York.

In Mr Trump’s last year in office, he lost money once again, shedding $4,694,058 in total income. That same year, he also received a refund of $5,468,593. In addition, Mr Trump reported zero charitable contributions, despite saying he would give his presidential salary to charity every year.

In Mr Trump’s last year in office, he lost money once again, shedding $4,694,058 in total income. That same year, he also received a refund of $5,468,593. In addition, Mr Trump reported zero charitable contributions, despite saying he would give his presidential salary to charity every year.
/---/ Just because he didn't report it doesn't mean he didn't do it. I don't report all of my donations each year. Besides, I believe Forbes more than your whiney little bytch azz.

Trump’s first-quarter 2017 salary donation to the National Park Service was for $78,333, likely his take-home pay after taxes. The Park Service said an anonymous donor gave $22,000 to round the donation up to $100,000.

In subsequent press events, Trump presented personal checks for an even $100,000, indicating he was dipping into his own personal finances to make up the difference himself.

Forum List

Back