White House defends Kamala Harris use of profanity

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1715944990940.png

Historically Black and gay Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Tuesday, that Vice President Kamala Harris used profanity to show her passion. Harrris used the F bomb to make a point as she talked to the public recently. “She’s passionate about what she fights for. She is. And I think it’s important to have someone who’s passionate about what they’re speaking about,” said Pierre.

"Do you agree with this sort of behavior?" asked a reporter.

"F@cking A!" screamed Pierre. "You gonna go crying home to your mama over it Bitch?" screamed Pierre once again.

"But can't the White House act and sound dignified and respectful and be passionate without using profanity to demean the office of the President?", asked the reporter again.

"Listen Nigg@!, screamed Pierre, "Don't make me F@ck'in bitch slap you and cap you in the head fool! Asswipes!"

No word yet on whether the use of profanity has increased poll numbers amongst the F@cking young voters between 18 and 25 and NIgg@ population where such language is second nature.

Last edited:
They support a sexual predator and assaulter yet the f-bomb infuriates them, what a joke these people are.
1715946769583.png

It will be Ok, profanity is good cuz Orange man is bad.

Besides, January 6th.

So, speak more profanity to fight Orange man

Our society is going to hell if that type of language is acceptable from the top.
Snowflake

You crying about society going to hell?

Boo F@cking hoo!!!!

Now go vote Kamala to elect that bitch, President!!!

View attachment 947939

Historically Black and gay Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Tuesday, that Vice President Kamala Harris used profanity to show her passion. Harrris used the F bomb to make a point as she talked to the public recently. “She’s passionate about what she fights for. She is. And I think it’s important to have someone who’s passionate about what they’re speaking about,” said Pierre.

"Do you agree with this sort of behavior?" asked a reporter.

"F@cking A!" screamed Pierre. "You gonna go crying home to your mama over it Bitch?" screamed Pierre once again.

"But can't the White House act and sound dignified and respectful and be passionate without using profanity to demean the office of the President?", asked the reporter again.

"Listen Nigg@!, screamed Pierre, "Don't make me F@ck'in bitch slap you and cap you in the head fool! Asswipes!"

No word yet on whether the use of profanity has increased poll numbers amongst the F@cking young voters between 18 and 25 and NIgg@ population where such language is second nature.

He also called Biden a fucking idiot at a recent Mar-a-Logo fund raiser. Anyone who has a problem with what Harris said should just shut the fuck up!

Last edited:
I don't use profanity. Growing up I got a bar of soap put in my mouth whenever I uttered a swear word.

I'm not really offended by Kamala's potty mouth, I am more offended by her motivation which wasn't to emphasize anger or something, but just to appear to be "cool" to the other kids by dropping the f bomb.

BTW, I am also more offended by the broad's cackling. Her husband has to either be half deaf or loaded all of the time not to lose his mind.

I'm not really offended by Kamala's potty mouth, I am more offended by her motivation which wasn't to emphasize anger or something, but just to appear to be "cool" to the other kids by dropping the f bomb.

BTW, I am also more offended by the broad's cackling. Her husband has to either be half deaf or loaded all of the time not to lose his mind.
Or just as daffy as this bitch is.

Well it's official, there is no higher ground.

Thanks for that.
The Biden administration, proving every day that it is no better than the Trump administration and arguably worse.

Forum List

Back