Why Independent Voters Broke for Democrats in the Midterms

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
With massive inflation and pain at the cash registers independent voters surprisingly went for Democrats in the midterms as opposed to Republicans. Then again, when you listen to their reasoning, it's not that surprising. It's the same thing we've been hearing all week, Trump and candidates pushing the Big Lie, abortion and too much focus on cultural issues with not enough going to dinner table issues.

Let's see, on the one hand gas is 30 cents higher. On the other hand, I will lose my freedom of choice.

REAL tough decision, there!
4i6Ckte.gif

In what way does the economy suck? Be specific. Is it the record low unemployment? The shrinking deficit? The increase in manufacturing jobs?
I N F L A T I O N. The only thing that matters. That's a result of retard Covid policies and energy polices. That's outside of your other points being bullshit, as you know. "How are they bull shit?" You tell me how they aren't.

I N F L A T I O N. The only thing that matters. That's a result of retard Covid policies and energy polices. That's outside of your other points being bullshit, as you know. "How are they bull shit?" You tell me how they aren't.
You mean corporate greed and gouging. Why hasn't the price of beer gone up like everything else? What grocery item is heavier to transport in large trucks than cases of beer?

Everyone knows the economy sucks. Nothing needs to be said about it.
I think that was exactly the mistake Republicans made. They should have been talking about inflation, particularly gas prices, which is hurting the overwhelming majority of independent voters, which is who they needed this year.

The Dems media lies to independents, so the GOP needed to counter the lies.

Forum List

Back