Yet another "scary" promise made by Trump....DACA

Calling those who just want the law enforced "xenophobic" is just you being a race baiting ass.

Chances are pretty good that some day....in the not too distant future, one of those DACA young people will become POTUS.

WETBACKS GONE WILD!
Gotta love your DACA kids....THEY'RE SO AWESOME!
Santa Ana man beaten with skateboard, hammer by 2 suspects
2366954_630x354.jpg

aka---non-citizens

That's for the SCOTUS to finally decide....

You don't seem to be getting the point.

again, we arent' talking about 'anchor babies', we're talking about children brought here by their parents at a young age.

Children born in a foreign country.

They were born in a foreign country but have grown up in the US. They are American in their view of the world. It would be wrong to send them back.
No it wouldn't. However it was wrong of their parents to bring them here.

Yes it would. For all intent and purposes, they are American.
No. Not for either intent, nor purpose, are they American. It takes more than an accent, and a liking of the place; no matter how much you'd like it to be otherwise.

Since one of the requirements to become President is that you're born in the US or are the dependent of an American born overseas...how would someone born outside of the US and then smuggled into the US illegally qualify? You don't have the faintest idea what our laws are...do you, Nat?

I am well aware of what the laws are.....I'm sarcastically telling you xenophobic morons that someday, soon your racism will NOT be enough as your ilk dies out and gets buried in the ashes of "evangelical" hatred..

Ah, Nat? I'm an agnostic...not an evangelical! You're swinging and missing today!

Ah, Nat? I'm an agnostic...not an evangelical! You're swinging and missing today!

Somehow, in your half brain, you "think" that you're important enough that I'm just posting for you???

I don't give a crap who you are......judging from your posts, you're just a moronic stalker......LOL

Somehow, in your half brain, you "think" that you're important enough that I'm just posting for you???

I don't give a crap who you are......judging from your posts, you're just a moronic stalker......LOL

Ah, Nat? When you post TO me...then it's pretty obvious that you're posting FOR me! You're getting dumber by the post...

Calling those who just want the law enforced "xenophobic" is just you being a race baiting ass.

It's not that simple anymore. You all let this problem fester far too long

Responding to a desire to enforce the law, with some point about "the problem festering too long" would be a valid point of discussion.

Calling the person who wants the law enforced, "xenophobic" is just being a race baiting ass.

THAT is that simple.

Let's all face it, the Dreamers' program is a hot potato that Trump has in his little hands.....

Sure, it fired up the xenophobic base during his campaign, but now faced with the decision to repeal DACA, his republican cohorts are trembling in their already weakened knees.

Decide to NOT repeal DACA, and Trump's base will march like those "sweethearts" in Charlottesville with torches.

Decide to REPEAL DACA and the republicans will be pounding yet another nail in their 2018 election coffin.

Really? Those who support DACA couldn't get a supporter into office in 2016 after Trump clearly said he would dump it. What makes you think they will in 2018?

Trump was not elected on any issues. He was elected because he was not Clinton. Voters may very well decide to give Democrats the House as a check on far right extremists.

Because sending Mexican Citizens home to Mexico is sooooooooooooooo extreme....

NOT.

Forum List

Back