10 Things Trump Should Do in His Second Term

U.S. presidents at the beginning and end of their term

GYmraohW8AAjB0v

Last edited:
A guy pays $10 million in taxes. Tell me again why it's fair the guy who pays $2000 gets a bigger dollar amount in tax cuts.
It's called math. If the guy who pays $2000 in taxes gets a 50% tax cut, he saves $1,000.
If the guy who pays $10,000,000 gets a 1% tax cut he saves $100,000.

It is fair because the guy who pays $10,000,000 is likely to provide jobs to hundreds or thousands of people, is likely to make donations that build libraries or hospital wings or provide scholarship funds or whatever, invests to grow other people's businesses, has money in the bank for those who need it to borrow, and buys expensive toys that make it possible for others to have jobs to manufacture, assemble, service etc.

But it is good that guy pays at least that $1,000 too because he then has some skin in the game and will be interested in the tax policies of those elected to office and the subsequent consequences to himself. Unless they're good at math and economics, people who pay little or nothing in federal taxes have much less interest in how much the government sticks it to the other people and are more likely to vote for those promising to hand out freebies. And that almost always results in bad and more totalitarian. government and less for most.

Trump demonstrated good government with his tax policies in his first term that created a strong, sustainable economy that benefitted ALL demographics, provided good paying jobs with benefits--Obama produced more than 90% in part time or temporary jobs with few or no benefits. And Trump did it with very low inflation. Biden/Harris's economy continues to benefit from those Trump tax reforms but Kamala has pledged to not renew them when they expire year. That will cost ALL demographics.

Trump will do everything he can to get Congress to make those reforms permanent and improve on them.

Last edited:
What should be abnormal are people who make malicious accusations but can give zero evidence that those accusations are warranted. You either come up with an example that Trump retaliated against a political opponent or shut up. Thank you.
This bad acting is embarrassing to watch.

You know as well as i do examples of Trump attempting to use the power of his office to go after his political opponents.

You can drop the innocent, ignorant toddler act. You're not a good actor.

This bad acting is embarrassing to watch.

You know as well as i do examples of Trump attempting to use the power of his office to go after his political opponents.

You can drop the innocent, ignorant toddler act. You're not a good actor.
So you don't have any examples. I suggest you are a Democrat useful idiot and would do yourself a huge favor if you just shut up about things you can't verify.

Forum List

Back