Zone1 13/50 is a racist lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maga12

May 3, 2024
There's no data on the planet that show that 100% of blacks are doing 50% of the murders. According to FBI statistics, not even 1% of black Americans do murders. As you can see, that sort of false, racist framing only proves critical race theory to be true. I wish it was true, though. And I wish blacks would, instead of killing each other, point the guns at the people oppressing them.

There's no data on the planet that show that 100% of blacks are doing 50% of the murders. According to FBI statistics, not even 1% of black Americans do murders. As you can see, that sort of false, racist framing only proves critical race theory to be true. I wish it was true, though. And I wish blacks would, instead of killing each other, point the guns at the people oppressing them.
Math is racist.

Who is oppressing them?

Here's a hint for you since you're new. Scroll all the way to the bottom 3 forums, that's where you need to be posting. Welcome!

When making assertions of fact, you need to support them (such as FBI statistics). Thread closed but you can restart it if you wish, with a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back