16 year old black killed, a 14 year old black shot in DEMOCRATS blm zone in Seattle

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020

I’m losing count here guys of all the blacks killed in the BLM zone. Now they are killing young strong black men! I hope the 14 year old brotha makes it out alive! Who know BLM zone would actually mean kill blacks?

I’m losing count here guys of all the blacks killed in the BLM zone. Now they are killing young strong black men! I hope the 14 year old brotha makes it out alive! Who know BLM zone would actually mean kill blacks?
The way liberal kill of their babies in or out of the womb and blacks dying every weeked, soon their wont be enough liberal voters for Joe the groper to win. Remember those who dont vote for Joe Biden arent black enough, and dont go around getting shot....Tells you about liberal black men doesnt it?

Anyone want to guess the murder rate of blacks this coming July 4 weekend in Chicago? At least 50 people were shot over Memorial weekend. Where is BLM? Where are the Democrats to protest and take a knee for these blacks? Yea we know, black lives only matter when a white man pulls the trigger.

Were the killers black?

Does not matter then...

I notice that the liberals are not posting their hate toward trump and whites in general on this thread

what gives?

here blacks are being murdered and libs couldnt care less

Last edited:
  • Banned
I notice that the liberals are not posting their hate toward trump and whites in general

what gives?

They are focused on the 0000000.00000000.2% of blacks killed by a white person lol because of racism ya know

I notice that the liberals are not posting their hate toward trump and whites in general on this thread

what gives?

Facts have a way of ruining a good liberal rant.

This is why if we're going to get rid of qualified immunity it should apply to all politicians and government workers, not just the police. The mayor allowed this calamity to continue in her city. In fact, she encouraged it. Now a kid is dead as a direct result of her failed leadership. The family ought to be able to hold her personally liable.

You are missing the whole point. BLM has been very clear that black lives only matter to them if they can blame a white person for the death. That's why we never see them marching through black neighborhoods whan one black person kills another. BLM is not about black people, it is entirely about white people.

You are missing the whole point. BLM has been very clear that black lives only matter to them if they can blame a white person for the death. That's why we never see them marching through black neighborhoods whan one black person kills another. BLM is not about black people, it is entirely about white people.
Winner

Probably killed by Trump CIA assassins to undermine the Defund the Police movement.

STAY STRONG IN THE STRUGGLE SEATTLE!

DEFUND THE POLICE. DON'T BE A PUSSY. WALK THE WALK.

My mom told me a 14 y/o black youth tried to hold up a man in Indianapolis, the guy was conceal carry and shot the kid dead

Now some left loon come try and defend the little horribly raised thuglette

The way liberal kill of their babies in or out of the womb and blacks dying every weeked, soon their wont be enough liberal voters for Joe the groper to win. Remember those who dont vote for Joe Biden arent black enough, and dont go around getting shot....Tells you about liberal black men doesnt it?
You really need to go back to school and learn the English language.

They're going to have to have a BLM protest march inside of CHAZ-CHOP to protest the BLM people killing BLM people. They'll need a new protest chant.

'DEFUND BLM!'
'BLM is Part Of The Systematic Racism of Chaz-Chop'
'BLM Stop Killing BLM!'

How many live in CHAZ-CHOP?
Seems like they have a pretty high murder rate. Wonder if Amnesty International will have a travel advisory, advising against traveling to CHAZ-CHOP?

If this keeps up, this could end up hurting the tourism industry in CHAZ-CHOP.

Last edited:
They're going to have to have a BLM protest march inside of CHAZ-CHOP to protest the BLM people killing BLM people. They'll need a new protest chant.

'DEFUND BLM!'
'BLM is Part Of The Systematic Racism of Chaz-Chop'
'BLM Stop Killing BLM!'

How many live in CHAZ-CHOP?
Seems like they have a pretty high murder rate. Wonder if Amnesty International will have a travel advisory, advising against traveling to CHAZ-CHOP?

If this keeps up, this could end up hurting the tourism industry in CHAZ-CHOP.
Well, the barricades are now officially being removed. RIP chaz/chop. And the mayor is looking to have a city council member removed. Just so happens she has concerns after her house was vandalized... Sadly seems to not have much to do with the death of these two kids.

Forum List

Back