"20%-50% of Republicans are Stupid or Insane" - Former Reagan Official

Considering the Republicans had their asses handed to them in the last two national elections by retarded democrats, what's that say about how much more retarded the pubbies are?

:lol:

*yawn*

Republicans not voting doesn't mean Demo-sheep handed them anything. :rolleyes:

McCain only got 2 million less votes than Bush did in 2004.

Guess that tells ya how many people didn't vote GOP, doesn't it?

Anyone that voted for Obama is a partisan fool. Anyone that voted for McCain is just a plain old fool.

Allowing the media to choose both candidates was completely unsat.

If you're trying to offend me, don't bother. McCain would have been as big a screw-up as Obama is.

Which has nothing to do with the blind stupidity of some people.

Anyone that voted for Obama is a partisan fool. Anyone that voted for McCain is just a plain old fool.

If you're trying to offend me, don't bother. McCain would have been as big a screw-up as Obama is.

Good thing I didn't vote then. Dodged that bullet. :cool:

*yawn*

Republicans not voting doesn't mean Demo-sheep handed them anything. :rolleyes:

Offend you?

Just pointing out your claim that Republicans didn't vote doesn't hold water.

Offend you?

Incorrect.

Republicans and/or Democrats don't decide elections. Moderates/independents do. Obama didn't even actually win the Democratic primary. Let's start THERE.

Offend you?

Incorrect.

The numbers don't lie.

You trying to impress me with how many stupid people there are, or what?

The GOP is splintered when you lefties feel the need to crow about it, and so it is. It was last election. Just how it goes. Too bad for your story, huh?

I'm merely pointing out that the GOP came out and voted in larger numbers for McCain in 2008 than Bush in 2000. So your theory of them not coming out to vote seems to lose some of it's weight.

You trying to impress me with how many stupid people there are, or what?

The GOP is splintered when you lefties feel the need to crow about it, and so it is. It was last election. Just how it goes. Too bad for your story, huh?

I'm merely pointing out that the GOP came out and voted in larger numbers for McCain in 2008 than Bush in 2000. So your theory of them not coming out to vote seems to lose some of it's weight.

*yawn* Whatever.

*yawn* Whatever.

:eusa_eh: The numbers speak for themselves. The GOP didn't win because McCain didn't pick a strong Vice President candidate and because he faltered when it came to the economy issues when the economy went free falling.

If McCain "I think interest rates should be zero" sort of statements were not made, and he picked a stronger VP, he'd be sitting in the office today instead of Obama.

You sure can't. Guess what? Shit costs more now than it used to. :rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic in saying that obviously the numbers are a lie.

And yeah, inflation does suck. How much did a coke cost when you were a kid?

I'm assuming back then was when coke cola still had actual cocaine in their product. :lol:

*yawn* Whatever.

:eusa_eh: The numbers speak for themselves. The GOP didn't win because McCain didn't pick a strong Vice President candidate and because he faltered when it came to the economy issues when the economy went free falling.

If McCain "I think interest rates should be zero" sort of statements were not made, and he picked a stronger VP, he'd be sitting in the office today instead of Obama.

Sure. As long as you figure out how many more registered voters there were in 2008 compared to 2000, then factor in how many people voted Republican who were not in 2000 ... and just generally pull your head out your ass and sell your bullshit story to someone who's actually buying ... rdone, zona and a couple other nimrods on here believe your bullshit ...

Let's get your head and ass wired up here, sonny ... I despise BOTH parties. The GOP has no balls and the Dems are fascists. But sell your revisionism to someone else, huh?

Sure. As long as you figure out how many more registered voters there were in 2008 compared to 2000, then factor in how many people voted Republican who were not in 2000 ... and just generally pull your head out your ass and sell your bullshit story to someone who's actually buying ... rdone, zona and a couple other nimrods on here believe your bullshit ...

Let's get your head and ass wired up here, sonny ... I despise BOTH parties. The GOP has no balls and the Dems are fascists. But sell your revisionism to someone else, huh?

Taking into account that Obama had 19 million more votes than Gore in 2000, again, the numbers speak for themselves. Of course you have to account for registered voters, but you also have to account for the number of registered voters who don't vote, etc.

I despise both parties as well, I'm just telling you the numbers as they are.

Taking into account that Obama had 19 million more votes than Gore in 2000, again, the numbers speak for themselves. Of course you have to account for registered voters, but you also have to account for the number of registered voters who don't vote, etc.

I despise both parties as well, I'm just telling you the numbers as they are.

Way to ignore my point. Past your bedtime, sonny?

Look at the thread under this one. You leftwingnuts ever make up your mind? No you don't. You cherrypick any-and-everything to suit whatever you're flapping off at the gums about at the time.:rolleyes:

*yawn* Whatever.

Then let's see the numbers ...

Then let's see the numbers ...

Post 'em. You two seem bent on telling ME I'm wrong. Prove it.

And DO pretend while you're at it you weren't on this board and didn't see all the threads from conservatives that said they weren't voting.

Forum List

Back