2012.Over 60 Million Votes For Romney VS 90 Million Pissed Off Americans In 2014.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:eusa_think:
This would make for a great discussion on cable news. If over 90 Million Americans are seeing their Health-Care plan in dire straights come 2014 with no light at the end of the tunnel, only hope is that the GOP takes House and Senate, wouldn't you think that Dem's in Red & Purple States would be a little nervous?
In 2014, we will witness an "Angry Red Vote", an army of 85 to 95 Million Americans furious over what they are going through now and right thru the election.
:cow::hellno:
And Obama got 65 Million Votes, so Do The Math assuming that all Pissed Off Voters Will Be Rushing To Their Precincts next November.
:iagree:

its hard to believe the party that shut down the entire US gov't and failed to accomplish anything of value but waste untold billions in lost wages and economic damage could be so upset by the delay in one single program is hypocritical at best ... when in fact the destruction of that program was the reason for their shutting down the gov't in the first place.

Health Care Reform is here to stay and will continue to improve whether Republicans chose to offer an alternative or not.

• Banned
even if 70 Million people vote republican to stop Obama-Care, we win. Much of the 65 Million who voted for Obama wont show up. Its going to be pretty much anyone who is Angry about Obama-Care and the scandal ridden year of 2013 where No One Went To Jail !!!

You can't win right now, because the middle hates the far right of the GOP more than it dislikes the admin.

You can't win right now, because the middle hates the far right of the GOP more than it dislikes the admin.

It will be quite the opposite by next November. In 2010 the GOP cleaned up just on the threat of what ObamaCare might do. Now everyone knows what it's doing and it's only getting worse.

So, what's the over/under on how long it will be before the rightwing propaganda machine gets the number of Americans losing their insurance to one zillion?

• Banned
millions will vote for the GOP just for the sake of stopping Obama-Care, regardless of their opinions of Republicans, actually they will vote for tea-party candidates running against republicans.

:eusa_think:
This would make for a great discussion on cable news. If over 90 Million Americans are seeing their Health-Care plan in dire straights come 2014 with no light at the end of the tunnel, only hope is that the GOP takes House and Senate, wouldn't you think that Dem's in Red & Purple States would be a little nervous?
In 2014, we will witness an "Angry Red Vote", an army of 85 to 95 Million Americans furious over what they are going through now and right thru the election.
:cow::hellno:
And Obama got 65 Million Votes, so Do The Math assuming that all Pissed Off Voters Will Be Rushing To Their Precincts next November.
:iagree:

Where are you getting this 90 million figure?

Republicans don't need millions of pissed off democrats to vote for them. Democrats pissed off enough not to vote will do just as well.

obamacare was designed to fail. Democrats want it to fail so it could be single payer and no one gets health care. It will be a matter of political patronage.

Republicans don't need millions of pissed off democrats to vote for them. Democrats pissed off enough not to vote will do just as well.

obamacare was designed to fail. Democrats want it to fail so it could be single payer and no one gets health care. It will be a matter of political patronage.

right, all they need is a chunk of blue democrats who probably had to sell their homes to pay for their medical expenses,,,and do u think they will vote for their local Democrat Boob again?

Where are you getting this 90 million figure?

its all over the news, it was estimated that up to 93 Million Americans could either lose their current plan or see their rates go up/and/or be required to upgrade their policy to meet the standards of Obama-Care.

I was afraid this was the manufactured bullshit you were repeating.

That is a lie created by a Romney campaign flak named Azik Roy. It is completely false. There have already been several topics about this. It has been totally debunked. It is amazing how quickly this lie has spread and been repeated. Like a hydra.

Last edited:
it does seem kinda high being its pretty much 1/2 the adults in the USA. Never the less, this isn't looking good come 2014. Even I am worried. last time i had to see a doctor to remove debris building up in my ear, i think he wanted over 400! I was outraged! I made the reception knock it down to 200 and something.

Every corporation that had an insurance plan before the ACA was grandfathered.

If a corporation makes big changes to its insurance plan, then it is no longer the plan that was grandfathered. So it loses its grandfather status and falls under the purview of the ACA. This means it must meet the minimum service and affordability standards of the ACA.

Where Azik Roy went batshit insane is that he assumed a corporation would cancel its insurance for all of its employees if it lost its grandfather status. This is an assumption beyond stupid.

Hell, my corporation changed its plan earlier this year, and thus lost its grandfather status. We are not cancelling our insurance just because we are no longer grandfathered! In fact, even after the change, our insurance still exceeds the ACA requirements.

And that will probably be the case with most corporate insurance.

Those companies that lost their status and do not meet the ACA standards will have to IMPROVE the insurance they provide to their employees. Not cancel it. Azik Roy could not have gotten it more wrong. These companies have asked for, and received, extra time to meet these standards. If they were going to cancel the plans instead, they would not have asked for an extension. Azik Roy lacks common sense.

The Obama Administration predicted in 2010 that 40 to 66 percent of corporations would lose their grandfather status between 2011 and 2013. Azik Roy jumped on the highest figure, then somehow came up with 93 million employees.

He did not prove that 66 percent of companies actually have lost their grandfather status, even though we are now at the end of 2013. Hell, he didn't even prove that 66 percent of US companies translates to 93 million employees!

Nor did he prove that even ONE company has cancelled its insurance plan just because it lost its grandfather status, much less 66 percent of all companies that offer insurance. And again, here we are at the end of the predicted period.

If you work for a company that has health insurance, walk over to your HR department and ask if your company has lost its grandfather status. If it has, then ask if that means your company is going to cancel your insurance. Then you will find out what a stupid, stupid, stupid idiot Azik Roy is.

Last edited:
If the 2012 election taught me anything; it's not about gauging the electorate; it's about who can cheat the most. Unless you believe that 95 percent of those poor apathetic lazy brain dead fucking slackers in the inner cities were so excited to show up and vote for Obama (yet never excited to show up to his rallies).

If the 2012 election taught me anything; it's not about gauging the electorate; it's about who can cheat the most. Unless you believe that 95 percent of those poor apathetic lazy brain dead fucking slackers in the inner cities were so excited to show up and vote for Obama (yet never excited to show up to his rallies).

The Right would win every time with the truth. The truth is enough to bury the Democrats.

Unfortunately, the Right tells bigger lies than the Left.

This 93 million lie is such an example.

Forum List

Back